Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to the Director, FP&A, you will manage a reporting package for assigned business units, drive positive financial outcomes by providing insights to the business, and monitor business performance against goals & external benchmarks.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist the FP&A team in gathering and validating inputs for planning cycles (semi-annual planning, quarterly rolling-forward forecasts, and ad-hoc planning scenarios)
- Support the FP&A team in driving the adoption of the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system to manage company performance
- Improve and deliver recurring reporting packages to provide business results to Visier’s board of directors, senior management team, and department heads
- Take a proactive role in flagging under/overperforming KPI’s within our EPM system and drilling down to understand the drivers of the results to provide insight into the business
- Research and monitor SaaS benchmark stats and analyze Visier’s performance against peers
- Manage the variance analysis of expenditures – explanation of variances and adjustment of the forecast models to reflect operational adjustments
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various financial models to support decision-making on various strategic initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis to support departmental stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the table
- Experience working in an accounting or FP&A function
- CPA or CFA designation is considered an asset
- Tech industry experience strongly preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau, and EPM/planning systems experience a strong asset
- Experience with financial modeling paired with strong Excel skills
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here
Something looks off?