Senior QA Automation Developer
TouchBistro is looking for Senior QA Automation Developer. Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and more flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the chance to work on some of our current product's cloud-backed features to help deliver and iterate on solutions that meet these demands.
- Accurately groom stories so that they account for manual and automated testing, and quality metrics
- Consult with developers to create automated testing strategies (including unit testing) and plans for development tasks
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and tooling from the QA Automation community
- Openly collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Building/maintaining testing automation framework, and mentoring team members
- Fix it! Ship it! Own it!
All About You
- You have 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- You have 5+ years overall in software testing
- You have exposure to Docker, AWS, CI/CD and instrumentation tooling
- You have experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- You have ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced automation developers and estimate delivery effectively
- You have some experience with iOS automation suites (XCUITest) is nice to have
- You have some experience working with MicroServices Architecture, Node.js, React, and/or Swift is nice to have
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?