Customer Success Representative
Who we are:
Agworld’s mission is to connect the industry, we want to initiate changes that are positive in the agricultural industry with solutions that drive sustainable food production, and you can be a part of that too! If you can see yourself getting behind a company that wants to keep the world fed, ethically, then you would fit in here! We are independently owned, to ensure we’re always making decisions that are best for our customers, by Canadian company Semios.
We are an independent, privately owned company offering a data management software platform for both farmers and their trusted advisors. We help farmers run their businesses more sustainably both ecologically and economically. Our primary geographies are the US and Australia, with a strong presence in Canada, New Zealand and South Africa as well.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Customer Success Representative to work with our North America team serving the US and Canada. Attention to detail, good communication skills and a get it done attitude will thrive in this role.
Watch a short video to learn more about Agworld and how they connect the agricultural industry digitally.
Semios is a market leader in leveraging the internet-of-things (IoT) and big data to improve the sustainability and profitability of specialty crops. With 500 million data points being reported by our sensors every day, we leverage our big data analytics, such as in-depth pest and disease modeling, to empower tree fruit and tree nut growers with decision-making tools to minimize resources and risks.
Our innovative work has received several industry awards:
- AgTech Breakthrough Awards Program (2023) - Selected as winner of the “Overall Smart Irrigation Company Of The Year” award.
- Sustainability Changemaker by SDTC (2022) - Named as one of the companies which recognize homegrown innovation in sustainable technologies in Canada.
- AgTech Breakthrough Awards Program (2021) – Selected as winner of the "Pest Management Solutions of the Year" award.
- Google Accelerator (2020) – Selected as 1 of 9 companies for the inaugural Google for Startups Accelerator Canada cohort, who are all using technology to solve complex challenges.
- Global CleanTech Top 100 (2020) – Identified as one of the companies best positioned to solve tomorrow’s clean technology challenges.
One of our partners produced this short video which shows what we do and our positive environmental impact.
We know our journey is only achievable by having a great team who shares ideas, tries new things and learns as we go.
Who you are:
Motivated by meaningful work, you are looking for more than just a job; you want to work for a dynamic, growing company that finds solutions to real-life problems, such as helping the world reduce the use of pesticides and helping nature feed a growing population. Your ideal work environment includes a collaborative team spirit with the opportunity to learn and grow as you take the initiative to try new things.
What you will do:
Renewals and Customer Engagement
- Prioritizing customer renewals and overdue renewals.
- Re-engaging at-risk customers prior to renewal through various communication mediums.
- Onboarding of new clients, training and customer care to meet customer objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, in-app chat and email.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities toward achieving agreed business objectives – inclusive of managing personal time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use globally aligned systems and processes to be effective and efficient in customer service.
- Attend and present at customer success team meetings and meetings with other departments necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Ensure your training is maintained and continue to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the wellbeing and care of people and equipment.
- Ensure all day-to-day activities are recorded, managed and completed effectively to ensure a high level of productivity.
Inbound and Technical Support
- First-line inbound support, providing excellent customer service and care: phone, in-app chat, and email.
- Provide technical support during new client onboarding such as importing data and connecting clients.
- Provide ad-hoc training as part of the inbound support.
We want you to succeed, so you will need:
- SaaS and Agriculture experience preferred
- A magnetic personality and skill for winning customer time and trust
- Superb listening and presentation skills to build and maintain customer relationships
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus efficiently on multiple customers and products
- Orientation towards taking initiative and continuous improvement
- Basic understanding of office and computer systems/software
Nice to have:
- Familiarity working with software applications and data
- Prior experience with customer on-boarding, implementation, adoption, and technical support
- A degree in an Agriculture-related discipline or direct experience working in Agriculture
- Sales and/or customer success experience
- Fluency in Spanish
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Please note that the base pay offered may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and experience, as well as geographic location.
Why this is the opportunity for you:
- Sleep better knowing you're making the world a better place through more sustainable food production
- Training and development opportunities through in-class learning and on-the-job training
- Work with cutting-edge technology
- Flexible working arrangements and strong work-life balance culture
- Paid Vacation, Sick days and Holidays
- Health benefits and 401k available after probationary period
At Semios and Agworld, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let us know. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome everyone.
**This organization participates in E-verify.