Warehouse Technician - Kennewick, WA
Semios is the premier AgTech solution for managing tree fruit, nut and vine crops. Employing internet-of-things (IoT) technology combined with big data analytics we collect over 500 million crop data points every day, empowering tree fruit and tree nut growers with decision-making tools to minimize production costs and improve yield. One of our customers spoke to their Semios experience in this short video which shows how our solution helps growers achieve more environmentally sustainable practices.
Our innovative work has received several industry awards:
- AgTech Breakthrough Awards Program (2022) – Selected as winner of the "Precision Agriculture Solutions of the Year" award.
- THRIVE - Top 50 Global AgTech (2022) – recognized as exemplifying some of the best in agriculture technology around the globe.
- Sustainability Changemaker by SDTC (2022) - Named as one of the companies which recognize homegrown innovation in sustainable technologies in Canada.
- Global CleanTech Top 100 (2020) – identified as one of the companies best positioned to solve tomorrow’s clean technology challenges.
- Google Accelerator (2020) – Selected as 1 of 9 companies for the inaugural Google for Startups Accelerator Canada cohort, who are all using technology to solve complex challenges.
Semios is dedicated to helping farmers leverage technology to produce a better outcome. Crop insights are stored in the cloud providing farmers decision aid solutions from anywhere, on any device, in real-time. We improve sustainability, reduce inputs and increase the value of harvests.
Who you are:
The Warehouse Technician assures proper control of all warehouse parts inventory and equipment operability. They will be completing daily activities required to ensure the efficient operation of the warehouse. This role's responsibility is to prepare for the installation season by building inventory up for initial support and maintains inventory levels through throughout the installation season.
What you will do:
- Receive purchased parts from Vendors, Field Technician returns, and Shop Warehouse transfers.
- Using a forklift, hand truck, or pallet jack to put parts away in their designated warehouse shop locations.
- Pull/kit parts needed for Field Technicians, Assembly Area, and other Shop Warehouses.
- Operating a forklift to load trucks and trailers.
- Repair or provide routine maintenance on field equipment such as quads, trucks, and/or trailers.
- Accurately and timely enter inventory transactions within the inventory management system.
- Cycle count parts throughout the warehouse shop.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
- Using the Semios instant messaging system to check for part requests.
- Using the Semios instant messaging system to check for requested shipments to other warehouses.
- At the end of each shift, make sure equipment is moved back into the warehouse and parts required for the field crews for the following day are prepared and either loaded or ready to be loaded the following morning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clean driving record with no major driving infractions within the last 5 years
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to handle multiple, and at times, conflicting priorities while effectively managing time.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and work well with tight deadlines.
- Understanding how to reconcile inventory transaction
- Data entry typing skills in posting inventory transactions.
- 1 to 2 years of warehouse inventory control experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of mechanical experience performing maintenance on quads, trucks, trailers and material handling equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years experience operating a forklift preferred.
- 1-2 years computer experience using Microsoft and/or Google Suite products preferred.
Pay: $17.00/hr - $23.00/hr
- Sleep better knowing you're making the world a better place through more sustainable food production
- Work with a team that values fun, laughter, and each other
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off