Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disruptors who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4. The Account Executive, will be primarily responsible for sourcing and landing new client logo accounts, specifically Public Companies, and will execute on the Company’s growth plan with a goal of achieving the assigned sales quota. In addition, this position is responsible for teamwork, exhibiting and promoting the company’s core values.
- Quickly and effectively establish key relationships with decision makers within large enterprises.
- Selling Q4’s IR technology and services, engaging with the Investor Relations and Corporate Communications functions and senior management within Public Companies.
- Drive for Results – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly revenue objectives by prospecting, securing meetings, and closing new business.
- Weekly Reporting and Pipeline Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Q4’s forecasting cadence.
- Voice of the Customer – will act as the Customer champion within Q4 to ensure we continue to gather product feedback to exceed our commitments and delight our Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business/economics.
- European language fluency (beyond english) an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years with a proven track record for success with enterprise sales in digital tech sales/SaaS (selling into the capital markets industry is a plus).Proven track record of success and exceeding expectations selling to and developing lasting relationships with your customer’s senior management, the C-Suite and Board.
- Experience and success selling and winning new business opportunities along with expanding Q4’s footprint within existing customers.
- Experience building out a new territory, including establishing and executing on a territory plan. This is a both a hunting and farming role with the need for a high degree of prospecting.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience accurately forecasting revenue levels and achieving sales targets in a high-growth environment.
- Strong personal contributor ready to roll up sleeves and make things happen.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Gong and LI Sales Navigator.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Join the #Q4orce
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
See more open positions at Q4
Something looks off?