Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
At Lumeto, we believe that scalable immersive training solutions will empower and revolutionize the way in which we re-skill and up-skill our workforce. Our spatial training solutions can reduce or eliminate travel and simulation costs, improve trainee retention, reduce new employee ramp up times, and dramatically improve on-the-job efficiency.
The right people take on challenges that come with building new technologies head on! We need people to help us drive a new wave of effective training and team collaboration, working with global enterprises across VR, AR and MR platforms to build, integrate and deploy scalable learning solutions. We’re entering our next stage of growth and are looking for energetic, solution oriented and curious minds to join us as we build the foundation of our company.
Come join the dynamic Customer Success Team at Lumeto! We are seeking a tech-savvy clinician who wants to join us as a Product Specialist to help bring our immersive learning products to life for our customers. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for supporting Lumeto’s customer-facing functions, including technology deployment, customer training and success, and product demonstrations. You will play a key role in showcasing our sophisticated and highly experiential products to potential clients and supporting customers as they onboard with our platform.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, clinical knowledge and be able to build strong relationships with a diverse range of personalities. You will also be comfortable with technology, with the ability to develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of our immersive learning solutions. If you are a detail-oriented communicator who is passionate about helping people navigate new technologies for healthcare training, we want to hear from you! Join our team and help shape the future of immersive learning with Lumeto.
- Obsess and champion the use of our product for clinical training by maintaining an expert-level understanding of product offerings
- Help develop and refine our product demonstration and training processes to ensure effective communication of our value proposition and product integration
- Serve as a VR clinical ambassador, guiding participants through our immersive environments in virtual demonstrations, training sessions and various events/trade shows
- Proactively update and refine relevant product training materials to keep them current and effective
- Support product deployment by expertly organizing resources, helping customers access our applications, and coordinating IT requirements and device shipping
- Collate ongoing customer feedback for product roadmap development
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Clinical experience
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with IT functions and troubleshooting, or willingness to quickly learn
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technology issues remotely and in person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to speak comfortably in public
- Available to travel up to 10% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in Canada and travel to the United States
- A master communicator; you can clearly express your thoughts both in conversation and in writing
- An attentive listener; you strive to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way
Useful Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in product training or technical support role, preferably in SAAS based organization
- Previous experience with virtual reality or technology-based training organization
- Exceptionally organized; you have a knack for managing your time and juggling multiple priorities with ease
- Detail-oriented; you have a sharp eye for detail and are committed to ensuring accuracy in all aspects of your work
- A true team player; you actively contribute as a valuable member of the team and openly share ideas, concepts, and process outcomes
Lumeto is an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity and inclusion. We welcome different perspectives that come from lived experiences. Interacting with transparency is important to us in every aspect of our work. We strive for an open, honest, and effective workplace because trust is the foundation of our company. We are open to thinking differently, accommodating your needs to succeed, and straying from the conventional. Lumeto is happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, please reach out to email@example.com if you require any assistance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
See more open positions at Lumeto
Something looks off?