We are hiring to make water better!
Water, a resource of unparalleled importance, is often deemed the lifeblood of our planet. However, the water industry has long been criticized for its reluctance to innovate and embrace new technologies that could liberate skilled professionals from the tedious, time-consuming administrative work that has burdened their expertise. This reluctance comes at a steep cost, as water prices continue to rise, an aging workforce struggles to adapt, and multi-million dollar infrastructure decisions are made without the benefit of the most accurate and up-to-date data. Our mission at Klir (www.klir.com) is to make water better, and we believe this transformation begins with the individuals positioned at the nexus of all water-related decisions within a community. Klir represents a groundbreaking concept in the industry – the world's first work enablement platform, meticulously designed for the water sector. Our goal is simple: to alleviate the administrative load, allowing experts to dedicate their invaluable time to solving one of the most pressing issues facing our species. Join us in this journey where dedication to a greater good combines seamlessly with cutting-edge innovation, as we work towards a more sustainable and water-resilient future for all.
Founded originally in Dublin, Ireland in 2018, Klir is a US Headquartered company with offices in the US, Canada and Ireland. Klir is a remote first company and is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the water industry. We are venture backed by some of the highest profile and most reputable funds including Insight Partners, Bowery Capital & Spider Capital.
Location: This position is fully remote.
Do you love helping customers be successful by delivering early value in onboarding, answering technical questions and teaching them how to use the software? Do you like to organize data? Do you enjoy joining fast growing startups at the ground level and rolling up your sleeves to build with a collaborative team? If so, then drop what you are doing and read on...
Klir is in search of a Product Specialist to become a vital part of our noble quest to enhance the quality of water and firmly establish Klir as the unquestioned leader in software solutions for the water industry. In this role, you will report to the Director of Customer Success, through the Vice President of Customer Experience and the Chief Revenue Officer. You’ll have the opportunity to align yourself with a dynamic, well-funded team that is experiencing rapid expansion. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in our journey to revolutionize the water sector.
- Onboarding: directly own onboarding of smaller accounts, ensuring speedy time to value and an exceptional customer experience. Support CSMs in technical aspects of onboarding for larger accounts, including organizing data, overseeing setup, and removing technical roadblocks in implementation.
- Enablement: product expert responsible for customer facing product documentation, help center articles, videos, webinars and best practice tips.
- Support: first line of communication for customer support tickets including bugs, feature requests, and how to’s.
Requirements (Sound like you?)
- SaaS Experience: 2+ years in SaaS in a high-velocity customer-facing role (onboarding, customer success, support or SDR/BDR)
- Startup Experience: Early stage software startup is a valuable asset.
- Teacher: love teaching people in creative ways (a snappy video perhaps?)
- Empathy: step into customer’s shoes to show you understand and care
- Problem Solver: bias to action, ask great questions and love solving problems
- Builder: you roll up your sleeves and take ownership on projects from start to finish
- Delightful: you brighten people’s day with your charm and wit
- Technical: passionate about digging into products and quick study on new tech
- Collaborative: thrive in a high-energy team environment
- Curious: continuous quest for knowledge and understanding
- Location: role is remote, Canada preferred
Our Commitment To You
Our Dedication to Your Well-being:
We value your contribution and recognize the importance of your peace of mind. We offer a competitive salary and benefits tailored to your market, ensuring you can focus on your best work without worries about your quality of life at home.
Leaving a Lasting Legacy:
We commit to providing you with the opportunity to utilize your talents to create a meaningful and enduring impact on our species for generations to come.
Pursuit of Excellence:
As part of a Y Combinator market-leading company, we ensure you have the chance to continually challenge yourself and strive for your personal best.
Balancing Serious Work with Fun:
We guarantee you the opportunity to work within a team that understands the significance of our mission while maintaining a lighthearted and enjoyable work atmosphere. Our mission is paramount, but we believe in having fun along the way.
Values That Unite Us:
You will work alongside a group of individuals who prioritize honesty, audacity, and unwavering unity. We stand shoulder to shoulder, aiming to be the difference between good and great in everything we do.
Supporting Your Success:
Our leaders are unwavering in their dedication to your growth and success. They are committed to helping you become the best version of yourself through fearless feedback, a focus on personal growth, and a culture of transparency.