About iLobby Visitor Management:
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
About the role:
To support our growth, we are expanding our sales team and are looking for an Account Executive. The successful candidate will bring a track record of success in B2B sales, having built a reputation as a consultative relationship-builder with a knack for understanding clients needs and closing deals that bring value to the client.
This role is focused exclusively on working with existing enterprise accounts where you will partner to expand the iLobby footprint. The Account Executive will own the selling process through to deal closure and handoff to other teams to implement, onboard, and expand over time.
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week.
In this role you will:
- Develop and drive a sales strategy to build a robust pipeline of opportunities within your named account list, working closely with the VP, Sales and Chief Revenue Officer
- Independently identify, qualify, and close new logo opportunities, aligned with the overall sales team strategy, sales territories, and company value proposition.
- Work closely with your Account Development Rep on building an outbound sales engine for your designated territory
- Conduct platform demos as part of the selling process, as required, and leverage the Sales Engineer team effectively when necessary for more complex deals
- Accurately document all sales activity and ensure an accurate status of each opportunity within Salesforce, including the risks, the obstacles, the compelling event, the customer’s buying process, the competition, our differentiation.
- Lead all sales efforts through to contracting and handoff to the Customer Success and Account Executive teams.
- Work closely with other go-to-market teams to maximize opportunity close rate, including Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales leadership.
- Provide a consistently high level of forecast accuracy.
- 4+ years of experience selling B2B software and/or other B2B subscription-based industries
- Consistent overachievement against revenue targets
- Proven track record of building and developing a pipeline within a designated region of new or existing logos
- You love to HUNT and drive revenue. While you will be working with existing customers in the complex enterprise space, often their buying is done on a site-by-site basis
- Experience in evangelizing, communicating, building relationships, and recommending solutions to senior level decision makers and stakeholders at enterprise accounts
- Collaborative style and ability to work with virtual teams and sell in a virtual environment
- Curiosity: Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential.
- Growth Mindset: Be highly coachable and committed to building an understanding of the market, developing your sales skills, and learning our products and process, so you can be highly successful as an individual contributor.
- Experience selling to complex B2B enterprises, such as those in manufacturing, industrial, oil + gas, pharmaceuticals, airports, and similar would be a strong asset
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
To apply: Please apply through LinkedIn job posting.