Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $680 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity to help build and grow our product. Your passion for quality and excellent computer skills will allow you to thrive in this role while gaining experience in the industry.
This is a full-time position. We are centrally located in Edmonton, but remote applications will also be considered.
- Design and execute quality assurance test plans for our online tools to ensure they meet requirements and are compatible on a variety of platforms and situations
- Ensure Software Quality Assurance Standards are being met throughout the product lifecycle, be an active participant in agile ceremonies
- Implement and maintain comprehensive, effective, well-written test scripts to ensure that features are adequately covered
- Consistently provide status reports detailing progress against objectives
- Highlight issues/risks to project lead or manager for resolution
- Advocate for and champion process improvements
- Participate in sharing knowledge, feedback, and ideas - teaching and learning, it’s a two-way street that leads down the road to improvement (pun intended)
- Experience in software Quality Assurance
- Experience in software testing automation tools and languages: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Gherkin, Java, Databricks
- Experience working with databases, SQL
- Experience with mobile app testing: iOS, Android
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized, with good time management
- Experience with different operating systems and web browsers
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Able to collaborate well and work cohesively with multiple groups
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail
- Curious, analytical, consistently looking for better ways to do things and willing to learn about emerging technologies
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Docker)
- IT troubleshooting and/or networking skills
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!