We’re looking for our next Account Executive (AE). As an AE at FundThrough, you will be pivotal in driving revenue growth and providing an exceptional client experience. Your primary focus will be to nurture and guide inbound leads through our sales process, building a strong relationship with the prospects through a consultative sale, and setting them up for success and long-term growth with FundThrough. You’ll have the opportunity to show off your communication and sales skills as you learn more about your clients’ business, and their working capital pain points, and get them set up with their financing solution. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and contribute to building and optimizing the sales function as we go through our next phase of growth!
About the company:
FundThrough is a leading fintech company accelerating cash flow and enabling growth for small and medium sized businesses that sell to large customers and wait to get paid. Based in Toronto and operating across North America, FundThrough’s AI-powered invoice funding platform gives B2B businesses fast, customized funding offers to get their invoices paid in a few days – rather than a few months – and get quick access to cash they’ve already earned.
- Inbound Lead Management: Respond to incoming inquiries from inbound leads, make sure there’s a good mutual fit, and help them move through the sales process.
- Sales Execution: Understand the client’s unique needs, addressing their pain points through a consultative sales process to help them understand the value of the FundThrough invoice factoring offering.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with internal teams such as credit and risk to be your client’s champion as you navigate your client through the underwriting process.
- Account Management: Collaborate with internal teams to onboard new clients successfully and ensure smooth transitions. Maintain regular communication with clients to provide exceptional customer service and address any concerns or issues promptly.
- Pipeline Management: Track and manage leads and opportunities using SalesForce, update records, and notes, and provide accurate sales forecasts to the management team.