Customer Success Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Diversio is the first diversity workforce platform using artificial intelligence to help companies like Disney, Paramount, Unilever, Microsoft, American Express, and Ceridian advance diversity, inclusion, and equity through the power of award-winning software and data. Founded on integrity, accuracy, and a desire to have companies work towards a more inclusive, safe, and efficient workforce, the Diversio platform is the gold standard for inclusion, surfacing critical data, insights, and tools to mobilize teams around diversity and inclusion efforts. We are leaders in the industry that are using technology to build a product that can help solve and measure real-world problems.
A career with Diversio is an opportunity to work with incredibly smart humans, build a category, and make meaningful contributions toward building a truly inclusive workplace, everywhere. It is a chance to join a rapidly growing company that has been recognized by Fast Company as a “World Changing Idea in Data and AI.” Diversio is a fast-growing start-up that is backed by top-tier investors, First Round Capital and Golden Ventures, and is looking for someone who is excited to make meaningful change in the world through technology and grow their career at a hyper-growth company.
About the role:
Diversio is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who can take on a critical role in helping Executive and Human Resource professionals advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within their organization. CSMs are an essential part of the team as they serve as a bridge between our customer organizations and the implementation of Diversio’s products, ensuring our customer organizations feel supported throughout the process. You will succeed in this role if you are passionate about connecting with different stakeholders and advising on all things Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to build relationships and become a leader in the field.
This position is a hybrid role, and employees are expected to be in the office two days a week.
What you will do:
- Provide direction and expertise on DEI topics to Diversio customers
- Analyze specific Diversity, Equity and Inclusion challenges faced by our customers
- Develop and share knowledge on the latest DEI best practices both internally and externally
- Prioritize long-term relationship-building with Diversio’s customers within a book of business
- Meet and exceed net revenue retention and customer satisfaction
- Deliver on upsell and cross-sell targets within the book of business and expand our work across organizations Globally
- Own a book of business, a renewals forecast, and metrics monthly as assigned by the Director of Customer Success
- Master the customer success productivity technology stack
- Execute customer engagement activities at each stage in their journey with Diversio
- Deliver customer Action Plans addressing DEI pain points using Diversio's AI powered Recommendation Engine
- Lead customers in problem solving Diversity and Inclusion challenges and questions
- Conduct customer read-outs with HR and Executive Leadership teams to shape DEI strategy and align on next steps
- Provide Diversity Consulting as required by customers and the business
- Support the vision and values of Diversio embodying excellence and professionalism
You will likely* have:
- Experience in Consulting at a large firm or Client Success at an Enterprise B2B SaaS company serving medium- to large-sized clients
- Proven track record with a quota and customer retention while maintaining a high CSAT (or equivalent in Consulting)
- Exceptional organization and reporting skills
- A passion for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and all things Talent
- A demonstrated interest in technology and SaaS
- A growth mindset that sees the interrelation between growth and impact
What you can expect from us:
A Commitment to growth, we care about people's personal and professional development. With a rapidly growing team, we offer both formal and informal mentorship opportunities because we want the team to grow with us. Wellness isn’t just a check box for us, we walk the walk internally by implementing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives that are driven by feedback from the team. We offer competitive salaries, equity, health coverage, and unlimited time off. Taking time off to recharge and refresh, see the world, or have a staycation is what helps us show up and build an award-winning company. Diversio is a remote-first organization with a thoughtfully crafted culture that prioritizes opportunities for connection. There is the option of hybrid work in our local offices where available.
We strive to build a culture of not only listening and acting but making ourselves available and accessible. Diversio’s team is built up of people who are hard-working, dedicated, and fun to work with. Come see for yourself!
Belonging & accommodation:
Diversio is looking for all kinds of people to join our team and is committed to bringing in a bright talented pool of diverse people. We strive to build a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workforce that celebrates and respects your identity. We value differences and encourage people to apply, especially those who may be underrepresented in the tech community. If you require accommodation please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Studies have found that men will apply to jobs if they believe they meet 60% of the criteria, while women apply if they feel they meet 100% of them. Some of our best team members come from non-traditional backgrounds, so if you don’t meet these criteria but think you’d be a great fit – please reach out!