As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality, manual testing and suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in our GPS tracking platform FC+.
- Review incoming bug tickets, identify potential problems and forward to development if needed
- Perform manual testing on web applications, including new features and fixes and guarantee the quality of the end-result for the users
- Maintaining and writing new test cases based on user stories
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with other QA members, developers and PMs to deliver quality software iteratively
- Participate in the release deployment
- Contributing to other necessary test actions to ensure software quality
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with the following tools: Git, Docker, Postman or Swagger.UI, Jira, Jenkins
- Experience working in multilayered environments
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Open-minded attitude towards new technologies
- Critical thinking
What's it like to work with us?
You'll be surrounded by talented, supportive, and awesome colleagues all around Europe.
We offer private health insurance. Your wellness matters to us !
We also offer opportunities for professional development through courses and certifications.
We love to have fun, so happy hours and team activities are totally on our radar.
We work in a hybrid way. So it's up to you to decide whether you'd like to go to the office or work from home, but we do encourage teams to meet in the office every now and then.
You can also work from our other offices up to 3 months per year, if you wish.
We come with "get things done" attitude, so we enjoy flexible working hours as long as we deliver on time.
Who are we?
We are a global team of passionate, dedicated, innovative individuals who want to make a difference. We genuinely care about the work that we do and about our colleagues – who often turn into friends.
At Fleet Complete, our vision is to connect everyone with everything – everywhere. We are a leading global provider of IoT solutions in the connected commercial vehicle space and mobile workforce management. Our solutions help clients to track and manage their mission-critical fleet, assets, and workforce in real time, reduce fuel consumption, optimize costs, manage task management electronically and reduce companies' carbon footprint.
Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation and business awards thanks to our relentless customer-centric approach and commitment to our company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community. We take our work to heart and are particularly proud of our Team’s professional integrity.
Learn more about us on www.fleetcomplete.com
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status or any other legally protected factors.
- Product & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Tallinn, Tartu, Athens
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Fleet Complete is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
Working with us, you’ll find that our day-to-day is all about collaboration, flexibility, transparency, synergy, and support for our colleagues when in need – both emotionally and professionally.
Most importantly, we love what we do, and we want our work to matter at the end of the day.
Already working at Fleet Complete ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.