Customer Success Manager
Ascend Fundraising Solutions
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010, Ascend Fundraising Solutions online and in-venue fundraising platform and solutions have been used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as United Way, Vancouver Canucks foundation, Canadian Olympic Foundation, Canadian Institute for the Blind, Kansas City Chiefs foundation, Boston Red Sox foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Foundation, Arizona Humane Society and many others.
We are disrupting the fundraising model by helping charitable organizations, raise funds by using our electronic raffle solutions, raise recurring donations, build on their donor datasets, build deeper engagement from their donor databases, and achieve record donor revenues.
As a leading provide of strategy and technology for 50/50 raffles, sweepstakes, and Catch the Ace raffles, we’ve helped over 500 charitable organizations raise over $1 billion on our platform to date, and we’re only just getting started.
As a Customer Success Manager at Ascend, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our valued charity clients. You will be responsible for building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, understanding their fundraising goals, and working collaboratively to achieve those objectives. Your primary focus will be on client retention, growth, onboarding, and overall satisfaction.
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with charity clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Account Management: Strategically manage a portfolio of charity accounts, with a focus on high-value clients.
- Retention: Proactively identify and address client needs to maximize client retention and satisfaction.
- Growth: Identify opportunities for growing lottery revenue and upselling services within the platform to increase revenue.
- Client Support: Provide expert guidance and support to clients on the use of our lottery platform, ensuring they can effectively meet their fundraising objectives.
- Onboarding: Collaborate with clients during the onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition onto our platform and timely campaign launches.
- Data Analysis: Regularly analyze client lottery campaign data and provide actionable insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Feedback Loop: Gather client feedback and insights to help improve our product and service offerings.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support, to ensure a cohesive client experience.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay informed about lottery regulations in the regions where clients operate and assist clients in maintaining compliance.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience of a minimum of three years in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role.
- Strong understanding of lottery fundraising or a willingness to quickly become knowledgeable.
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and problem-solving skills.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations.
- High level of empathy and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
WHY WORK AT ASCEND?
· Ascend is a market leader in the fundraising solutions sector and have a proven and highly regarded senior management team
· A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
· Opportunity to get in at the ground level and have a significant direct impact to the business in the short and long term
· Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
· Beautiful, downtown Toronto office with lake views and close proximity to transit
· Competitive compensation package, including your preferred hardware
· Hybrid work environment: 3 days in office 2 days remote
AscendFS is committed to building and preserving an open, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We welcome all applicants to apply to join our team. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank you for your interest in working at AscendFS and we will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.