Client Success Manager - Manila
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Customer Success Manager
Are you a CSM that enjoys identifying patterns and solving problems? Are you data driven, a communications aficionado, and tech savvy?
We have an exciting opportunity to assist in growing Alida’s new Tech-touch service model. The “digital” CSM role is gaining popularity as growing SaaS companies seek more automated support to scale. The role combines marketing, data analytics and of course customer success.
As one of Alida’s first “Digital CSM” you would help pave the way to provide automated, programmed communication to customers at the right time in their customer journey and ultimately help them achieve their desired outcomes. You would be the primary contact for our customers and responsible for driving product adoption and success, while providing key resources to empower them to build their knowledge base and run effective insights programs. The model provides a proactive way of approaching the customer before they ask for help with fit-for-purpose technologies without losing the human touch.
This is a fully office based role, intended to follow the Pacific time zone (overnight shift).
- Oversee a book of business of 75-100 customers, using a tech touch approach to bring value through customer e-guides, webinars, and other customer content
- Help improve and refine internal processes by identifying opportunities to add new or improved materials or procedures to our digital customer program
- Leveraging dashboards and feedback channels, respond to CTAs that are triggered based customers’ utilization and performance metrics using dashboards and feedback channels
- Develop and maintain Value Realization Plans
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to discuss customer’s goals, identify obstacles or opportunities and implement plan to address issues
- Identify upsell opportunities and conduct a sale cycle on a defined set of expansion plays
- Drive and manage renewal process with assistance from the Renewal Specialist
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Analytical & data driven with ability to identify patterns and solution problems
- Demonstrated success managing a book of business with a tech touch approach
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to create content
- Self driven to implement required actions
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to generate credibility as a thought leader
- Ability to present content to a large number of customers
- Ability to triage risk and manage small expansion opportunities
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.