Customer Success Reporting Analyst - Manila
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Customer Success Reporting Analyst
Do you love telling a story to stakeholders using data visualizations? Are you obsessed with data accuracy? Do the words “dashboard” and “reports” get you excited?
We have an exciting opportunity at Alida in our Customer Success Operations team, to synthesize critical data points into client-facing presentations and reports for our global Customer Success team. The Customer Success Reporting / Operations Analyst will work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success team to monitor and analyze customer account and platform usage data.
This is a fully office based role, intended to follow the Eastern time zone (overnight shift).
- Analyze customer program and platform data to populate report and presentation templates with actionable insights
- Example reports include monthly program health reviews, quarter or annual business reviews, and renewal risks
- Example recommendations include increasing Alida admin product adoption, end user recruitment, engagement, participation, and retention
- Identify efficiencies in team workflows, from data analysis to report and presentation development
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Customer Success Directors and Managers, to identify areas of opportunity/risk (e.g. monthly)
- As an end user of Alida’s internal dashboard and reporting software, work closely with IT to prioritize enhancements
- Become proficient in Alida’s product suite, client-specific use cases, and industry best practices
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in additional languages a strong plus
- Post-secondary educational degree with at least coursework in Communication Research, Marketing, Psychology, Mathematics, Data Analytics, and Economics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Success, Business Consulting, Market Research, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations
- Excels in succinct written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and initiative, e.g. ‘rolls up their sleeves’
- Impeccable analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing complex datasets to identify insights about customers
- Proven ability to create a compelling story using data via advanced PowerPoint / Google Slides skills, e.g. flag customer accounts at-risk, at scale
- Obsessed with data QA principles, process, and governance
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in an agile, cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, e.g. able to quickly learn and become an SME in various software platforms
- Experience in using data analytics tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience in using data visualization tools, such as Canva, Adobe
- Experience in presenting operational insights to internal executive stakeholders
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.