Talent Sourcer - Manila
People & HR
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
We are growing our People & Culture team to have our first hire in Manila. You will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and be an integral part of our Global People & Culture team. Together we support global hiring and programs in a world class, people first organization (and have lots of fun doing it!).You will play a key role in growing our newly opened Manila office, working to build pipelines of talented Manila based candidates who will make great additions to the Alida team.
This is an initial contract role as we grow and build the team.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize sourcing strategies, including online job boards, social media platforms, professional networks, and internal databases to identify potential candidates for a variety of roles, with a current focus on Professional Services
- Proactively reach out to potential candidates through email, phone calls, and social media messages to initiate conversations and establish a positive candidate experience.
- Carry out initial screenings of candidates to evaluate their qualifications, skills, and cultural fit for Alida
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates by continuously sourcing and nurturing relationships with passive candidates for future opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers, and other stakeholders to understand hiring needs, provide regular updates, and align sourcing strategies with organizational goals
- Keep up to date with trends, competitors, and market intelligence to identify potential sourcing opportunities and enhance the overall recruitment process
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date candidate records and documentation in the applicant tracking system, Lever
- Report on key recruitment metrics, such as sourcing channels, candidate engagement, and pipeline status, to provide insights and recommendations for improving hiring strategies
- Previous experience as a recruitment sourcer, preferably within a SaaS, customer experience or contact center environment, is highly desirable
- Proven expertise in utilizing various sourcing channels, such as job boards, social media platforms, and professional networks, to identify and engage with potential candidates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with candidates, establish rapport, and deliver a positive candidate experience
- Ability to assess candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit through screening and assessment techniques, such as phone screenings or structured interviews
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, hiring managers, and stakeholders to meet recruitment objectives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively to manage multiple sourcing projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, requirements, and recruitment needs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (we use Lever), recruitment software, and other sourcing tools to streamline the recruitment process
- The ability to work onsite in the office, and on an overnight schedule (likely to fall under Eastern time)
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.