Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA · Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
We are growing and are looking for tremendous new sales talent to join our team in Toronto or one of our East Coast offices.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that embodies “customer-centricity”, has a disciplined approach to selling, and is ready to take that next step in their career into strategic accounts. This opportunity will allow the candidate to get deep within line of business and C-level with some of the world’s most respected brands, to find opportunity and risk, enabling Alida to provide added value through upsell, cross sell and net new opportunities. You will work closely with line of business (LOB) and C-Level executives as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique business challenges and goals. You will consult with customers to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated account.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Success etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement
- Organize and manage in-market events, and account specific initiatives to generate net new opportunities and interest within the account.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- This is a hybrid role and the right candidate will be located in Toronto or close to one of our East Coast offices.
- Proven experience of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience. 2-5 Years.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets in SaaS/technology sector.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of account management.
- Previous Sales Methodology training (MEDDICC), Sales Navigator & CRM experience
- Direct experience selling community, social, CRM or customer feedback platforms is desirable.
- University Degree
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class company paid benefits for you and your family - offering medical, dental, vision, and more.
+ Unlimited Vacation: Yep, it’s true. Take vacation when you want it, how you want it. Designed to better fit your evolving needs.
+ Summer Fridays: Fridays are a day off during July and August. To help provide better balance in the summer months focusing on employee wellness.
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work® 2021-2022
+ Recognized in 2022 as one of the Best places to Work®
+ Recognized as a Top Employer by British Columbia's Top Employers 2022
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.
See more open positions at Alida
Something looks off?