Director, Managed Services - Manila
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
Director, Managed Services - Philippines
The Director is responsible for leading the services team in Alida’s Manila Service Center. The primary responsibility will be to quickly expand the Alida’s Managed Services team, supporting the fastest growing product portfolio at Alida. In addition, this leadership position will have responsibility for hiring and leading teams that support other Services and Support functions, as additional functions expand hiring at this service center.
- Senior Services leader within APA
- Recruit, enable and create a high performing and collaborative team culture, with strong employee engagement and retention (target 80%+ employee employee retention)
- Ensure team delivers performance KPI for customer satisfaction, quality, and SLA benchmarks
- Provide key input into revamping policies, processes and standards for delivering services to our global customers
- Provide leadership to other functional teams, as Alida expands hiring in Manila
- Serve as part of Alida’s Services leadership team
- Contribute to creation of intellectual property that ensures the delivery of managed service programs are secure, highly profitable, and scalable
- Manage global service delivery team that is expected to grow exponentially in the next 24 - 36 months
- Accountable for quality and service delivery SLAs
- Own margin metric related to productivity and quality of delivered services
- Respond to customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 8+ years of leading a global services operation including track record of meeting or exceeding operational and renewal KPIs
- Pre-sales support experience desirable
- Passion for client experience and for managed services as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and proven ability to build scale within a rapid growth business
- Self aware and seeks feedback to continually improve
- Demonstrated leadership of a team, with consistent performance in hitting goals related to due dates, operational delivery, and product quality
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a matrixed team
- Ability to provide timely and constructive coaching to employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.
See more open positions at Alida
Something looks off?