Community Manager - Manila
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
In this client-facing Community Engagement role, you will support the engagement and health of communities by executing our Premier Community Management Program which involves a variety of projects for our clients using our SaaS platforms within the Managed Services team. Our clients depend on Alida for timely and accurate delivery of program components to keep their communities healthy. This role provides an exciting opportunity to assist Fortune 500 organizations.
This is a fully office based role, intended to follow the Eastern time zone (overnight shift).
- Plan and execute community member engagement and community health initiatives such as:
- Engagement Services: Compose and post engaging content such as shareback hub posts and newsletters
- Community Health Services: Execute community relaunches and deploy engagement surveys
- Governance and Coaching Services: Create and maintain customer engagement calendar and provide survey author ride-alongs
- Inspire the customer to think strategically about how the community can support their business needs by providing recommendations based on Premier Community Management program offerings
- Program and deploy community surveys using proprietary SaaS platform
- Support Customer Success & Sales by working with the customer towards the adoption of best practices provided by Alida
- Inspire the customer to think strategically about how the community can support their business needs by supporting day-to-day tactical functions
- Provide exceptional service
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 7 years of marketing, project management, or client management experience
- Basic understanding of market research
- Attention to detail with excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Progressive mindset with a can-do-attitude and strong initiative
- Ability to apply critical thinking / problem solving strategies to various situations
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to work on the CST timezone
Additional / Bonus Skills
- Previous experience with digital survey tools
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.