Partner Operations Manager
United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
At 1Password, Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password. The Global 1Password Partner Team is responsible for executing partner-centric strategies to drive revenue growth for 1Password, by providing Partners with the programs, tools and resources to help them build successful and profitable 1Password practices.
The Partner Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the internal processes, policies, communications and tools that enable our partner- facing team to efficiently and effectively go to market. This includes continuously improving our Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform and building towards scalability. The Partner Operations Manager will triage with other departments to ensure consistency across all partner- facing tools, messaging and assets. You’ll be looked upon to provide insights and recommendations for improvements along the way to strengthen how we interact, communicate, and drive success through our partners. You will also own the day-to-day monitoring of the functionalities within the PRM , support marketing with content updates and evolution of 1Password’s (PRM) platform.
You will be joining 1Password as a key member of the Revenue Operations Team organization and will work closely with 1Password’s partner team, sales teams, legal and marketing in order to drive operational excellence within the partner program. You will report to a Senior Manager in Revenue Operations, rolling up to the VP of Revenue Operations in 1Password.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we're looking for:
- Partner Operations/Revenue Operations - You have a minimum of 5 years experience driving success strategies for a growing partner program, partnership management, or relevant experience within Revenue Operations in the technology Industry. You have the experience and confidence to identify areas for strategic improvements, advocate for them internally, implement them, and evolve them. Experience managing a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform along with other system integrations is an asset.
- Strong Understanding of Salesforce required - You have experience working with SalesForce and have a strong understanding of its core functionalities around data management, reporting, and large and small scale updates. You are a quick learner when it comes to using new tools and are resourceful when it comes to discovering nuances and functionalities within the tool. Experience with various design, documentation and project management tools such as Monday.com is also an asset.
- The Ability to Build and Evolve - The Partner Program is primed with huge growth, but there is so much to still figure out to ensure that our partners are armed for success while scaling our business globally. We need a proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude. You’ll bring a flexible and pragmatic mindset and the ability to think quickly on your feet, with little supervision at times, and adaptability to a fast-paced changing environment.
- Structured and Organized Approach - You’re hyper-organized, and can manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously. Aligning and improving internal processes, documenting new workflows, owning and maintaining our PRM, as well as engaging cross functional teams for process and program management are all activities that you’re comfortable managing.
- A Good Human Being - you act with integrity, kindness and respect, always. You’re confident enough to challenge the norms and suggest meaningful changes, but humble enough to be part of a strong culture and team that embraces diversity and open discussion.
What you can expect:
- Partner Portal Management - Own the partners sales process from a system perspective from end to end. This includes ensuring that the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) ‘s current functions are optimized and scalable, and building additional functionalities as the business evolves. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create workflows, automations and improvements to drive incremental value for users of the PRM.
- Partner Performance Reporting - You will implement the necessary data structure and reporting to support the tracking and measurements of success for partnerships. These include, and are not limited to, ARR, partner adoption, engagement, marketing activities, external industry awareness, and incentive/spiffs are common measurements of success.
- Global Partner Success and Health - Behind the scenes, you’re ensuring that our partner-facing teams have everything they need to be successful, working alongside several internal teams to ensure that we have the right automations and processes in place, tools, documentation, policies, and communications to recruit, engage and motivate our partner community.
- Partner Program Tools and Processes - Ensure there is consistency across all partner facing tools and processes including partner onboarding/training program, the development of partner program guides, internal process documentation on “working with partners”, and partner offer and incentive management. You will collaborate with marketing to ensure designs are published in the portal as intended.
USA-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $87,000 USD and $117,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password's benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $87,000 CAD and $117,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.