United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
We are looking for a Content Management Systems Operations Associate with extensive experience planning and leading the authoring and publishing of web pages on Contentful to enable greater speed and agility.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience with Contentful CMS and Smartling required; Contentful Certification preferred.
- Experience working with ticketing systems; Gitlab and Monday preferred.
- Knowledge of setting up A/B tests within experimentation tooling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with stakeholders across Marketing, Design, Engineering, and Analytics effectively.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver high-quality work with a high attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity, and problem-solving growth mentality.
What you can expect:
- Manage daily CMS operations for external-facing Marketing websites and participate in a cross-functional scrum team, proactively monitoring incoming and in-progress CMS tickets ensuring prompt response on CMS tickets, and that prioritized tasks are completed on-time and to a high standard with attention to detail.
- Collect inputs across Design, Content, Analytics and SEO to document CMS page specifications and build the CMS page according to those specifications.
- Support localization by submitting the localization job to Smartling, ensuring that LQA happens, preparing the error-free localization file for import to the CMS, and coordinating with Engineering on the creation of the markdowns.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure CMS page specifications are approved, and coordinate with UAT and QA to reduce errors.
- Collaborate with Web Platform Product Manager, Marketing Operations and a UAT Specialist to iterate on ways to speed-up the CMS authoring and publishing process.
- Support CMS workflows, steward CMS access levels, co-manage the CMS library of assets with Design, contribute to documentation on how to use the CMS, and lead CMS authoring training to drive adoption of the CMS while enabling greater web operational speed.
USA-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $85,000 USD and $115,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password's benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $77,000 CAD and $104,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.