Manager, Revenue Operations (Systems)
United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
We are building a Systems function within the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to support the GTM team’s activities while working with best in class processes, systems & tools.
Partnering with revops & sales leaders, the Go-to-Market Systems Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, administration and maintenance of all aspects of GTM tools & integrations.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US (Eastern Time Zone preferred).
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience working in revops/salesops
- 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience in systems related Project Management (documentation of requirements, testing, change management etc.)
- Experience working in Agile framework & SCRUM methodologies
- Deep functional & technical knowledge of Salesforce Platform and related products
- Experience in configuring SFDC CRM (Sales Could, CPQ, Service Cloud etc.) & knowledge of development tools & concepts (Force.com platform, Lightning & APEX)
- Competent in solution architecture & system design in Salesforce-driven environments
- Strong knowledge of CRM data security processes & best practices
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies & stay up to date with SFDC latest releases & new features
- Experience in SAAS business models is a plus
What you can expect:
- Manage overall business systems objectives, strategic direction in collaboration with upper management
- Prioritize backlog, build roadmap and define projects scope
- Lead a team of functional and technical resources (RevOps Analysts/Admins) as well as contracted consultants
- Collaborate with HR on hiring & talent management
- Report progress, achievements & challenges to upper management
- Manage selected GTM systems projects from inception to delivery
- Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments
- Plan and implement effective testing, performance reporting, project cadence, vendors & consultants collaboration processes
- Own change management practice for all Salesforce-driven workflows (collaborate with technical teams, end-users and stakeholders to manage implementation, training and support)
- Responsible for overall efficiency of GTM processes, systems and successful delivery of roadmap initiatives
- Act as a first point of contact for all Salesforce related initiatives/requests
- Triage and prioritize user requests in accordance to team capacity
USA-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $123,000 USD and $167,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password's benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $111,000 CAD and $151,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.