Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for bringing in some of the most exciting and largest new customers to 1Password. As an Enterprise Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to work with prospective clients to understand their requirements, identify problems and present clear solutions that meet their needs. Your objective is to build strong relationships with customers, share your enthusiasm for 1Password, demonstrate the product to key stakeholders, and guide them through the purchasing process. This is predominantly an outbound sales role, having strong business acumen and well-rounded prospective sales experience is going to be key to your success.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an Enterprise Account Executive role in SaaS sales, preferably in the security space
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an OKR-driven environment, combining strategic thinking with strong business acumen to drive measurable and impactful outcomes
- Excellent communication skills via eMail, Slack, and Zoom – you’re someone who is comfortable translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You have exceptional organizational skills and pipeline management/forecasting come naturally to you
- You have a consistent track record of overachieving, and have managed sales targets upwards of $1M/year
- You have a growth mindset, positive attitude and are a self-starter
- You are someone who believes in team-selling and has experience working cross-functionally to help close strategic opportunities
What you can expect:
- You will act as the main point of contact for prospective clients interested in evaluating 1Password, and responsible for that relationship until a customer purchase
- Manage a pipeline of clients and understand decision drivers for each deal
- Maintain an up to date record of all communication with clients, including emails, phone calls and next steps
- Work with various stakeholders within an organization, often including C-Suite Executives, Engineering and Security teams
Canada-based roles only: The Annual base salary for this role is between $86,000 CAD and $116,000 CAD and is commission eligible. The role is also eligible for immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.