Channel Enablement Manager
Canada · Remote
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Sales Enablement team is responsible for supporting the success of the entire sales cycle at 1Password. This includes helping our revenue teams acquire new customers, expand current ones, and retain our customer base—all while providing an exceptional customer experience.
As a Channel Enablement Manager, your focus will be on supporting our Partnerships team and channel partners. The primary responsibility will be to develop and manage a partner program that’ll enable partners to effectively market, sell, and deploy 1Password.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years as a Partner Manager or working in the Partnerships space, with a preference for 3+ years of channel/partner enablement experience.
- The ability to run training projects throughout their lifecycle. You’re comfortable conducting a needs analysis and evaluating the efficacy of the final product.
- An eye for design and content creation. You’ll be creating and updating training materials, customer collateral, and webinars based on partner needs.
- Experience creating certifications that set up partners for success. You understand the different levels of knowledge that partners need to sell, and can build content that conveys it to them cumulatively.
- A knack for problem solving. You can recommend and create dynamic learning experiences based on assessing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence. Relationships are critical in this role since you’ll be working closely with our partners and Partner Managers.
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced environment and executing work at high-quality, quickly. You’ll balance multiple business priorities and need to take an agile approach when doing so
- A team-player attitude with a willingness to collaborate and accept feedback. You value input from your internal team and all the stakeholders you support.
What you can expect:
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our partners and Partner Managers by consulting with them on training needs, and delivering resources to support them.
- Lots of cross-functional collaboration with other departments to help 1Password and our partners maximize their revenue opportunities.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with our tech stack that includes Articulate Rise 360, Docebo, Outreach, Gong, Momentum, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce.
- A background in the cybersecurity or identity and access management industry.
- Personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it’ll help you quickly have confidence in this role.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual salary for this role is between $97,000 CAD and $131,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.