Senior Manager, Revenue Strategy Operations
Canada · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
As the Senior Manager of Revenue Strategy Operations, you will establish a net new function within the broader revenue operations team. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Revenue Operations, you will own/drive the end to end forecast, provide insight into the performance of the business and promote efficiencies within the end to end sales processes.
As a senior leader on the team, you will not only be responsible for defining and driving efficiencies within the Revenue Operations team, but also identifying opportunities to improve efficiency within our customer facing teams. The right candidate will be a data-driven leader, able to build trusted relationships with senior executive stakeholders as well as growing and mentoring a high performing team monthly/quarterly business reviews.
What we're looking for:
- 7 or more years experience in Revenue/Sales Operations, enhancing sales processes, sales tools, reporting, metrics, and policies.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing, hiring and developing revenue/sales operations teams.
- A strategic thinker who is able to use both data and instinct to develop simple solutions to complex issues. Strong GTM business acumen and understanding of the interlock SaaS customer journey and internal processes to drive execution.
- SME in leading strategic initiatives, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Strong understanding of CRMs and especially Salesforce (SFDC). Salesforce Advanced experience is preferred.
- Executive presence and shown success building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders, influencing and collaborating in cross-functional environments.
- Ability to creatively tackle problems with limited resources and input and ability to roll sleeves up when needed.
- Curiosity is your super power and challenging the status quo to create urgency and alignment to our goals is within your DNA.
What you can expect:
- You will be a key member of the Revenue Operations leadership team, helping to define the priorities to come while keeping a constant focus on the day to day health of the business.
- Lead initiatives focused on improving productivity and optimizing processes for the GTM team. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Work closely with GTM leadership on day-to-day operations, strategic planning, GTM execution and other key projects.
- Own and drive the annual GTM planning cycle driving alignment across key cross-functional stakeholders (finance, marketing, sales, etc).
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion.
- Build executive presentations related to running the business meetings and change the business meetings.
- Create and maintain documentation on the sales process and policies, and assist with onboarding new Sales talent.
Canada-based roles only: The Annual salary for this role is between $124,000 CAD and $168,000 CAD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s generous benefits program (health, dental, RRSP and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off, an equity grant and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs.
At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.