Manager, SMB Account Management
Sales & Business Development
Canada · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
As the Manager of SMB - Account Management, you’ll lead a team of SMB Account Managers responsible for retention and growth of B2B ARR for the company. This team will be responsible for managing active accounts within the 1Password ecosystem - establishing growth opportunities with the goal of optimizing account adoption. You will oversee the teams performance, providing guidance and support to members as needed to ensure success in their objectives.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 3 or more years of experience leading Account Management teams
- You have experience recruiting, hiring, and developing talented and driven individuals
- You have a passion for coaching, motivating, and mentoring others
- You have a track record of success in sales leadership within a SaaS or B2B organization
- You care deeply about the success of your reps and you’re great at celebrating wins and progress
- You’re an analytical thinker and know how to turn metrics into decisions, and can present data in an impactful way
- You can identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- You have experience in a fast-growth environment
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager
- Experience in sales in the security or software industry is an asset
What you can expect:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team. Create and implement processes to make sure the team is operating efficiently and can meet deadlines and goals. Proactively remove obstacles and solve any problems that can prevent the team from reaching their goals
- Own people management tasks for direct reports including hiring, onboarding, offboarding, career development and performance management. Identify training and skill development opportunities for direct reports. Provide consistent coaching through 1-1s, pipeline reviews and getting involved on customer calls
- Ensure forecasting is accurate and implement measures to accurately report on future pipeline
- Implement strategic processes and expand on our outbound sales program in order to help the team achieve their revenue targets
- Provide weekly reporting on the success of the team ads well as wins, challenges and strategic initiatives
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
See more open positions at 1Password
Something looks off?