Enterprise Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Sales team is responsible for acquiring new customers from the first point of contact to close.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll be hunting new business from some of the largest organizations globally while working with various functions of the 1Password team to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive revenue.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- Great communication skills over email, chat, phone and video calls – you’re someone who enjoys translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- Proven sales skills with a track record of high performance over 5+ years of experience in sales with 2+ years in enterprise sales, preferably in the security or IT industry.
- Strong experience managing and closing complex deal cycles across multiple stakeholders including legal/procurement
- A hunter mentality with a passion for building strategic, outbound account strategies and acquiring new logos
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Familiarity with the acronyms SCIM, AD, CLI, SSO, and of course SaaS.
- A background in customer centric selling is preferred.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs.
- Readiness to encourage exploration and education instead of taking the reins.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it’ll help you quickly have confidence in this role.
- Proficiency in French is an asset, but is not required.
What you can expect:
- By the end of the first month, you’ll get to know potential customers over discovery calls and demos, and develop a relationship with them while contributing to the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce CRM to manage, track, and drive all stages of the sales process and behaviour, including all customer information and sales forecasting.
- Conduct technical discovery calls with customers, using your relationship with our development teams to educate, provide feedback, and drive sales opportunities.
- Proactively report on what potential customers need, and gather valuable feedback from existing ones, so the product team can improve the product and prioritize the right projects.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.
- Develop strategies to maximize your success, and collaborate with cross-functional peers in the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
See more open positions at 1Password
Something looks off?