Data Insights Manager
Lumerate is growing rapidly, and we’re searching for a Data Insights Manager to join our Zapyrus Team for the journey!
Who is Lumerate?
We help our customers achieve the full picture of their industries. We also strive to achieve our own personal full pictures from a career fulfillment and learning perspective. We’re in the business of gathering intelligence about industries and delivering it to the right people within those industries through innovative software interfaces. Our vision is to be the world's most useful and trusted source of information for professionals seeking to understand what's happening in their industry.
Our mission: To deliver industry awareness to an ever-increasing number of people, in whatever way helps them to make the most informed decisions, take the most immediate action and be the most awesome at their unique jobs.
All about Zapyrus:
Zapyrus (a Lumerate brand) is an insights tool designed for sales professionals in the MedTech industry. Zapyrus helps sales and marketing professionals in MedTech understand what is happening in their niches. Today MedTech service providers such as CROs, CMOs, design & engineering, quality, and regulatory services all over the world trust Zapyrus for their sales research. Zapyrus is on an exciting growth journey in its early days and we are excited to find like minded individuals seeking the opportunity to experience firsthand how a brand grows from initial launch to market maturity. We are excited to meet innovative thinkers who have customers in their hearts and are looking to get involved in creating empowering content and data that connects Zapyrus to our clients. With any successful startup journey, being together to solve complex challenges is a key factor in success. This is why we are looking for an individual that can add a hybrid presence to the Zapyrus team.
What the role looks like:
Reporting to our Commercial Director, you’ll immerse yourself deeply in the unique workflows of our data and users around the world. You’ll become an expert in data quality, the medtech industry, and understanding what makes our clients tick by understanding deeply how Zapyrus is being leveraged by our users. The feedback that you collect from our customers will be a critical lifeline for our engineering team, and you’ll play a role in shaping the future of the product. The data that you process will have a direct value added impact to the customers that you create content for. You’ll experience the impact of your efforts daily, as our customers often rave about how much we’ve simplified their day-to-day work through data and support!
What you’ll be responsible for:
Zapyrus-related data responsibilities
- Reading industry news and updates from the medtech industry
- Ensuring that Zapyrus clients receive MedTech insights through our data publication process (e.g. event annotations, key MedTech data point publication)
- Maintaining and updating our database of companies, ensuring we have the best coverage of the industry and most accurate data possible- assisting other members of the Zapyrus data team with data projects
- Contributing ideas to help improve efficiencies for the data team
- Helping with the retrieval and maintenance of contact information for MedTech companies to ensure users receive the most accurate and timely contact information
- Taking data and writing about the medtech industry as it relates to Zapyrus and its users.
- Working closely with the customer acquisition and customer empowerment teams to create compelling content for Zapyrus users and prospects.
- Working closely with the functional teams in Zapyrus and the product team to create content that helps the team to position new features towards the target audience.
- Taking medtech data and translating it into whitepapers for our target audience.
Who will be successful in this role?
- A curious person who is passionate about how data and product connects to meaningful user experiences
- Someone who thrives in the wearing of many hats throughout the day
- Someone who gets excited about learning new things
- A person that enjoys being the first to do something
- Someone that likes to experiment, tinker, and test their ideas in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail and values quality of work
- An excellent communicator who can effectively convey ideas and emotions via written content or visuals
- A life-long learner who prioritizes personal development and strives for continuous growth
- Someone who is detail-oriented and likes puzzles. In your cover letter include the word located at these coordinates 43.63612711640289, -79.44091416807237.
- An optimist who persists in the face of challenge
What we’d love to see in your work history:
- Instances where you’ve acquired new knowledge quickly
- Ability to switch between different tasks and get up to speed quickly
- Proven ability to take data and generate new content from it
- Demonstration of data handling skills through Excel or Google sheets
- Experience working in a cross functional capacity
- Experience using Hubspot or other web hosting/marketing tools
Why Zapyrus? Fancy perks etc.
- Be a part of shaping a new brand in the MedTech/healthcare industry
- Be a key leader in shaping the future of Zapyrus data, customer experience, and product marketing experience
- Earn yourself some equity (employee options make up 20% of the value of the company at all times)
- Be a part of a tightly knit team with a thriving hybrid and remote culture
- Three weeks paid vacation + paid statutory holidays + unlimited unpaid vacation
- If based in Toronto, enjoy a dedicated work space at our open-concept office (located in the Junction Triangle) and enjoy the benefits of in-person interactions with colleagues 3 days per week
- Upgrade your home office setup with our remote or hybrid stipend
- Join us for our annual all-company retreat when we reach our goals (past destinations include Bermuda, Iceland, Costa Rica, and Portugal)
- Earn additional paid vacation days with continued learning ($1000 annual stipend for courses and classes)
- Take part in our Employee Giving Program (you choose the causes and the company provides the funds)
- Basic and extended health and dental benefits
- Paid and topped-up maternal and parental leave
If the successful candidate is based in the Greater Toronto Area, she/he/they can choose to participate in our hybrid experience, by working from home 2 days/week, while enjoying the benefits of in-person interactions at our Toronto office 3 days/week.
If our successful DIM is based elsewhere in Canada, he/she/they will work remotely 100% of the time.
Base salary between $60K-$80K CAD (based on experience) + monthly bonuses (based on performance)
The start date is December 11, 2023 but flexible according to the availability of the successful candidate.
Already picturing your first day as our next Data Insights Manager? Apply now with your cover letter and resume! We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Lumerate Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.