Data Analyst, Contacts Focused
Who is Lumerate?
We help our customers achieve the full picture of their industries. We also strive to achieve our own personal full pictures from a career fulfillment and learning perspective. We’re in the business of gathering intelligence about industries and delivering it to the right people within those industries through innovative software interfaces. Our vision is to be the world's most useful and trusted source of information for professionals seeking to understand what's happening in their industry. We’re currently a distributed team of 60 (you’d be lucky Lumerite #61!), scattered across Canada, the UK, and South America.
Our mission: To deliver industry awareness to an ever-increasing number of people, in whatever way helps them to make the most informed decisions, take the most immediate action and be the most awesome at their unique jobs.
All about Zymewire:
Zymewire, Lumerate’s first product, is an intelligence tool designed for sales professionals in the biotech and pharma service provider space to understand what is happening in their niches.
Today more than 380 pharmaceutical and biotechnology service providers around the world trust Zymewire for their sales research. Our users are located in over 50 countries around the world and their companies range in size from start-ups to billion-dollar multinationals. We are well-positioned to hire a new Data Analyst to help us extend our reach and impact even further.
We help sales professionals be awesome at their jobs by saving time when prospecting, and providing accurate contact information is a key part of that. The main responsibilities of the Data Analyst, Contacts Focused role involves querying, analyzing and improving how Zymewire users utilize contact information (emails and phone numbers) in the platform. In this position, you’ll be carrying out daily and monthly recurring tasks to help update and maintain our current contacts system; at the same time, you will be developing and executing initiatives to improve our processes. You will create scripts to increase efficiency and automate processes, which will have a major positive impact on the experiences of thousands of users.
All about you:
- You have a post-secondary degree
- You are highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You get excited about developing new processes and simplifying complexities
- You enjoy collaborating with others, but thrive when leading independent projects
- You have the ability to dig through large volumes of data and develop conclusions about where issues may exist that are affecting end users
- You’re comfortable working in a fluid environment where the tools you use are constantly improving and evolving around you
- You’re eager to make an impact on people’s days, without necessarily having to interface directly with customers
- You have a high attention to detail, which is why you’ll include the name “Ray Tomlinson” in your cover letter
What we’d love to see in your work history:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with data entry and databases
- Experience with Python or any other basic coding language
Bonus points if you have:
- Some knowledge about GDPR and data privacy regulations
- Experience using sales/marketing tools.
Why Lumerate? Fancy perks etc.
- Help shape the future of a bootstrapped and profitable Canadian tech company
- Earn yourself some equity (employee options make up 20% of the value of the company at all times
- Be a part of a tightly-knit team with a thriving hybrid culture
- Three weeks paid vacation + paid statutory holidays
- Upgrade your home office setup with our remote or hybrid stipend
- Join us for our annual all-company retreat when we reach our goals (past destinations include Bermuda, Iceland, and Costa Rica)
- Earn additional paid vacation days with continued learning ($1000 annual stipend for courses and classes)
- Take part in our Employee Giving Program (you choose the causes and the company provides the funds)
- Basic and extended health and dental benefits
- Paid and topped-up maternal and parental leave
$52,000 CAD annually
Location: Remote, Full-time, Atlantic or Eastern Canada-based
Already picturing your first day as our Data Analyst, Contacts Focused? Apply now with your cover letter + resumé! We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Lumerate is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.