Accounts Buy Online Broker (Remote First)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Zensurance is a scale-up InsurTech company that is re-imagining the commercial insurance market. At Zensurance, we want to empower small businesses across Canada to thrive by offering an honest, simplified, and modern approach to insurance. Our main recipe is a combination of modern technology and insurance industry expertise powered by our talented team members.
Being a technology-forward company, we utilize various tools and platforms to create fun, engaging and meaningful work experiences for our employees, as a remote-first company.
We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
At Zensurance we’re revolutionizing the way that small businesses across Canada have access to their insurance. Our Accounts, Buy Online team is paramount to giving our clients a seamless experience purchasing their insurance, while maintaining a high level of quality control.
As an Accounts, Buy Onlinebroker, you will play a key role in providing exceptional customer service to our clients going through the Buy Online transaction. In this role, you will work on diverse commercial segments to onboard this group of clients, review their new business applications, make recommendations on coverages, and answer customer questions. Reporting to the Team Lead of Buy Online & Digital Solutions you will work with a team of insurance professionals whose core objective is to maintain a high level of professionalism while exceeding expectations at each client interaction throughout their Buy Online journey.
- Onboard Buy Online client’s into Zensurance’s base of accounts.
- Carefully review all Buy Online new business submissions and policy data for accuracy.
- Recommend, upsell, and cross-sell insurance coverages.
- Pursue opportunities to meet set targets.
- Provide a meaningful client experience and advice with each interaction.
- Collaborate with team members to create efficiencies in workflow and participate in projects that support process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RIBO license.
- 2+ years of insurance experience (preferably commercial).
- Able to communicate complicated concepts and break them down into simpler terms.
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets.
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time.
- CAIB or CIP designation is an asset.
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
• Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing #insurtech scale-up
• Primarily remote work environment available to everyone
• Laptop, extra monitor and main accessories are provided
• Extra home office and supplies allowance to help with work-from-home set up
• Comprehensive and flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles, including mental health
• Health/Personal Spending Accounts to subsidize your healthy habits and purchases
• Parental Leave Top Up
• Work from anywhere opportunities up to 60 days per occurrence
• Weekly Friday companywide huddles for casual catch-ups with other departments
• Build next-level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide virtual and in-person team-building events
• Be a part of something special. We are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy-to-use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on four core values that we live and breathe daily. They are:
INTEGRITY: We do what's right.
INCLUDE: We are an open and safe space for all.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable for achieving them.
Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Zensurance is an inclusive employer that celebrates diversity in its workforce structure. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the recruiter if you require accommodation; to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We understand that looking for a new exciting opportunity can be time-consuming. We truly appreciate your time in going through the job posting and applying for a position with us.