Automated Renewals Broker (Remote First)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Zensurance is a scale-up InsurTech company that is re-imagining the commercial insurance market. At Zensurance, we want to empower small businesses across Canada to thrive by offering an honest, simplified, and modern approach to insurance. Our main recipe is a combination of modern technology and insurance industry expertise powered by our talented team members.
Being a technology-forward company, we utilize various tools and platforms to create fun, engaging and meaningful work experiences for our employees, as a remote-first company.
We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
Zensurance is revolutionizing small business insurance in Canada. We are expanding our Renewals Team to add an Auto Renewal Broker to our growing team. Reporting to the Team Lead, Renewals, this position will join a dynamic team of commercial insurance brokers.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for reviewing and submitting renewals to clients which meet our criteria for immediate release. You will be working on a wide variety of commercial risks and tasked with handling their renewal process To succeed in this role you will need excellent organizational abilities, a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
- Support and effectively manage the renewal process for existing customers.
- Carefully review all accounts policy data for accuracy.
- Review, upload and release policy documents to clients.
- Schedule automated messages to clients.
- Answer inquiries from clients.
- Assist clients with payment and other changes to their policies.
- Speak with insurance partners as needed.
- Ensure quotes are accurate and updated.
- Ensure files have been completed in accordance with our internal guidelines.
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve the overall customer experience.
- Proactively liaise with insurance partners to improve communication and workflows to streamline our processes.
- Other duties as required.
- RIBO license.
- 1+ years of broking experience, preferably commercial lines.
- Effective organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Experience with Zoom, Google Workplace, Slack or similar office software.
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
• Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing #insurtech scale-up
• Primarily remote work environment available to everyone
• Laptop, extra monitor and main accessories are provided
• Extra home office and supplies allowance to help with work-from-home set up
• Comprehensive and flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles, including mental health
• Health/Personal Spending Accounts to subsidize your healthy habits and purchases
• Parental Leave Top Up
• Work from anywhere opportunities up to 60 days per occurrence
• Weekly Friday companywide huddles for casual catch-ups with other departments
• Build next-level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide virtual and in-person team-building events
• Be a part of something special. We are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy-to-use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on four core values that we live and breathe daily. They are:
INTEGRITY: We do what's right.
INCLUDE: We are an open and safe space for all.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable for achieving them.
Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Zensurance is an inclusive employer that celebrates diversity in its workforce structure. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the recruiter if you require accommodation; to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We understand that looking for a new exciting opportunity can be time-consuming. We truly appreciate your time in going through the job posting and applying for a position with us.