Renewals Broker (Remote First)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Zensurance is a scale-up InsurTech company that is re-imagining the commercial insurance market. At Zensurance, we want to empower small businesses across Canada to thrive by offering an honest, simplified, and modern approach to insurance. Our main recipe is a combination of modern technology and insurance industry expertise powered by our talented team members.
Being a technology-forward company, we utilize various tools and platforms to create fun, engaging and meaningful work experiences for our employees, as a remote-first company.
We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
At Zensurance, we pride ourselves on the seamless customer experience we strive to deliver daily. We are looking for a driven Renewals Broker to join our growing Renewals team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client-centered insurance professional, who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Renewals, you will be responsible for working with our existing clients to facilitate the renewal of their policies and retaining their business. We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
- Support and effectively manage the renewal process for existing customers within account portfolio.
- Carefully review all accounts policy data for accuracy.
- Manage multiple clients and answer all customer queries regarding additional or existing insurance policies in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication with clients to fully understand their insurance requirements and make recommendations accordingly.
- Advise customers on any gaps in coverage and recommend additional coverages to consider.
- Liaison with Insurance partners to create the best possible insurance packages for each client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RIBO license required.
- 1+ years of experience working in an insurance brokerage, commercial lines preferred.
- Passion for sales and customer support.
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets.
- Able to communicate complicated concepts and break them down into simpler terms.
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time.
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
• Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing #insurtech scale-up
• Primarily remote work environment available to everyone
• Laptop, extra monitor and main accessories are provided
• Extra home office and supplies allowance to help with work-from-home set up
• Comprehensive and flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles, including mental health
• Health/Personal Spending Accounts to subsidize your healthy habits and purchases
• Parental Leave Top Up
• Work from anywhere opportunities up to 60 days per occurrence
• Weekly Friday companywide huddles for casual catch-ups with other departments
• Build next-level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide virtual and in-person team-building events
• Be a part of something special. We are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy-to-use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on four core values that we live and breathe daily. They are:
INTEGRITY: We do what's right.
INCLUDE: We are an open and safe space for all.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable for achieving them.
Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Zensurance is an inclusive employer that celebrates diversity in its workforce structure. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the recruiter if you require accommodation; to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We understand that looking for a new exciting opportunity can be time-consuming. We truly appreciate your time in going through the job posting and applying for a position with us.