Senior Software Engineer in Test
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
We’re recruiting a Senior SDET to help lay the foundation for continuous delivery at Dapper Labs. As our very first full-time hire focused solely on building out the Dapper Labs automated testing ecosystem you’ll help iterate on, and lay the foundation for, the future of quality assurance at Dapper Labs by pairing speed, efficiency, and cutting-edge experimentation with consistent top-quality output.
Your contributions will play a key role in growing a business and shape the way a revolutionary new technology is adopted by vast new audiences. Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Implement from scratch and maintain test automation frameworks
- Collaborate with teams to design, implement, and test workflow improvements that incorporate test automation
- Utilize and evangelize the test pyramid to drive high levels of code quality
- Ensure automated test suites cover the front- and back-end of applications on a variety of platforms
- Build a roadmap to automate existing manual test cases
A little about you:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience as a SDET, Automation Engineer, or Developer in Test
- Excellent design and programming skills
- Deep experience with test frameworks for web applications
- Experience with API and mobile testing
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Experience with test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- A leader, passionate about building and establishing best practices
- Experience agile methodologies in product development
- Written and maintained automated test suites
- Familiar with the most up-to-date QA tools and best practices (TestRail, Cypress, visual diffing, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of cost/benefit for different approaches, such as automation maintenance, manual testing, and more
- Passionate about quality engineering, while keeping a pragmatic approach to solutions
- Ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- Passion for testing, development, and design
- Experience with automating iOS/Android platforms
- Enthusiasm for blockchain
- Experience developing and maintaining build pipelines in production systems
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
See more open positions at ZenHub
Something looks off?