Sr Manager, Revenue Operations
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
JOIN THE COMPANY RESHAPING THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL WELLBEING
WHO WE ARE
We are a well-organized, well-funded and fast-growing Financial Technology and HR company that does right by employees across the US by not only giving them access to their own wages, on-demand, but a variety of other financial wellness tools to help improve their financial outcomes. ZayZoon is quickly becoming the employee financial wellness super-app that employees can’t live without, and employers are clamouring to offer to help attract and retain talent.
It’s how we’ve secured partnerships with franchisees such as McDonalds, KFC, Wendy’s, and Hilton Hotels! We destroy tech industry benchmarks for NPS (our 2022 score was 71!) and all you have to do is check out our 4.8-star Google Reviews to see how much Customers love us. Why do our customers love ZayZoon? Because we actually help them.
ZayZoon has been recognized for rapid growth in the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Canadian Technology Fast 50 program! You can read more about it here.
As the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, you will play a pivotal role in helping to optimize and orchestrate our revenue-generating process to drive efficiency, scalability and overall business growth. Your responsibilities will span sales and customer success operations, with a focus on aligning these functions to maximize revenue potential. Through your leadership and cross-functional collaboration, you will ensure the seamless integration of systems, processes, enablement and data to enhance the overall customer journey and revenue performance.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Like to think on your feet and work in a fast paced role where every day can be a bit different
- Are not intimidated by a tight deadline if you know that means making a genuine impact
- Are a critical thinker who thinks outside the box and challenges the status quo to push your own limits, as well as those around you
- Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
- Have a strong sense of accountability - you ensure the job gets done on time, no hand holding necessary
- Are an innovative self-starter that's always looking for a better way to do things
- Get the bigger picture, and how to balance that with a focus on details because you know the little things matter
- Love small teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help others when needed
- Are looking for a great company you can grow with!
- Are a tight-knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other; we walk the talk when it comes to living our Core Values
- Know that every team member makes a difference; a sense of purpose comes from understanding our vision and how each person fits into it to move our business forward
- Constantly strive to improve - always growing ourselves, each other, and our business; you can expect leaders and teammates across our organization that will support you and ensure you are positioned for personal growth and success
- Thrive on moving the needle and creating exceptional experiences for our customers
- Value a flexible environment, with an emphasis placed on getting the job done, not on hours worked -- this means taking the time and space you need for yourself and your family, but also being available for collaboration when needed, and being ready to get down to business in crunch times
- Are a group of people that genuinely love what we do. ZayZoon has a tech-industry leading Employee NPS that is consistently above 70.
- Are highly engaged, fast-paced and performance-driven, but also know how to have fun!
- Oversee and optimize the end-to-end processes from deal create through to customer.
- Analyze and refine the sales and customer success processes to maximize efficiency, conversion rates, and revenue generation.
- Utilize data analytics to identify trends, insights, and opportunities in our sales and success funnels.
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and optimization of technologies specific to sales and customer success.
- Collaborate between sales and customer success teams to ensure a unified approach to new revenue generation and expansion
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Has proven experience in implementing and optimizing CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot CRM)
- Continuously evaluates and refines processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilizes data-driven insights to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in revenue operations.
- Has experience identifying and implementing tools and technologies to streamline workflows and reduce manual efforts.
- Fosters collaboration between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure seamless operations.
- Has a strong project management experience and the ability to work in a face-paced and evolving environment.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Revenue Operations, with a focus on supporting sales and customer success.
- Proven experience in implementing and optimizing CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to the development of overall business strategy.
- Experience leading and building high performing teams.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus
- Our Core Values are our shared beliefs as a team. We bring them to life in our organization by recognizing when someone demonstrates them in their actions. They are the rules of engagement for our team that guide our decisions and we treat each other, our partners, and our customers. Are you aligned with our Core Values?
- Hustle – Own it, take it to the next level
- Trust – Do the right thing
- People Driven – Make a positive impact
- Mastery - Thirst for knowledge and improvement
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
Candidates must be based in Canada in order to be considered.
We are organized as a remote team, as such we are looking for candidates who can work effectively remotely. You must have access to a secure high speed internet connection and a secure workspace to ensure security of private information. This role is available on a permanently remote basis.
Due to the nature of our business the chosen candidate must undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!