Senior Solutions Consultant
Founded in 2002, Zafin offers a SaaS product and pricing platform that simplifies core modernization for top banks worldwide. Our platform enables business users to work collaboratively to design and manage pricing, products, and packages, while technologists streamline core banking systems.
Zafin is backed by significant financial partners committed to accelerating the company’s growth and fueling our continued innovation. Our clients benefit from our 60 ecosystem partners and over 500 talented employees spread across 13 global offices. Zafin is proud to be recognized as a top employer and certified Great Place to Work in Canada, UK and India.
Zafin is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices and customers around the globe including ING, CIBC, HSBC, Wells Fargo, PNC, and ANZ.
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the VP, Solutions Consulting, Zafin is seeking a Senior Solutions Consultant to be part of the pre-sales team, focused on developing cutting edge value propositions for some of the world’s largest banks. You will join our team in the APAC and be a client facing individual with strong business acumen and banking/financial industry domain knowledge. You will work as a trusted advisor to both clients and Solution Partners to solve complex business challenges.
Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
What will you do?
- Present the Zafin solution suite, value proposition, and product vision to prospect clients.
- Understand and respond to business requirements and translate and map them into Zafin’s solution suite
- Document, analyze, and communicate challenges and solution options that address problems in the financial services industry.
- Effectively communicate with various internal teams, external clients, and partners to deliver functional requirements as use cases, functional flows, user interface screen flows, solution design, etc.
- Develop high level functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements as part of the sales process.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Own and deliver proof of concepts with support from various technical teams in Zafin.
- Coordinate internal initiatives including enablement of partners as part of partner on-boarding process.
- Act as an interface between internal business units and support teams.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- 8+ years of banking experience and product management in the financial services industry (retail, corporate, commercial banking, wealth management).
- 5 years in SaaS pre-sales and experience in conducting client meetings, preparing, and presenting solution proposals and demonstrations to clients to various stakeholders.
- Product Implementation experience in banking systems is a plus
- Deep understanding of the inner working and challenges in the areas of product management, pricing, billing, and digital enablement in financial services industry.
- Understanding of bank regulatory environments and the new regulations and compliance challenges facing banks.
- Experience in gathering requirements, solution design and storyboarding.
- Experience in core banking, pricing and billing solutions, and digital onboarding solutions is a plus.
- Strong presence, business awareness, and presentation skills are critical.
- Must have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Team player: “can do” attitude, happy to be working on different clients at different times where needed, happy to jump on calls as required with prospects.
- Self-starter & able to work flexible hours across global time zones.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to come up with innovative solutions to meet client needs.
- Creative thinker: able to present “the art of the possible”.
- Is pro-active and has a strong desire to learn.
What's in it for you?
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive remuneration and benefits, and excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Zafin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.