Technology Specialist (M365)
Technology Specialist (M365), Technology Group
Founded in 2002, Zafin offers a SaaS product and pricing platform that simplifies core modernization for top banks worldwide. Our platform enables business users to work collaboratively to design and manage pricing, products, and packages, while technologists streamline core banking systems.
Zafin is backed by significant financial partners committed to accelerating the company’s growth and fueling our continued innovation. Our clients benefit from our 60 ecosystem partners and over 500 talented employees spread across 13 global offices.
Zafin is proud to be recognized as a top employer and certified Great Place to Work® in Canada, UK and India. Zafin is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices and customers around the globe including ING, CIBC, HSBC, Wells Fargo, PNC, and ANZ.
What is the opportunity?
As a Microsoft Modern Workplace Specialist within Enterprise Technology Group, you will learn, grow, and contribute as part of ahighly competent IT Department, supporting a leading-edge mixed cloud and on-premises environment. This role is based at Trivandrum, India or Chennai, India
This role is responsible for designing, implementing and operationalizing Microsoft Productivity Platforms, Endpoint Management, Vulnerability Management and other related technologies. This role requires expertise in multiple Microsoft technologies including but not limited to M365, Azure AD, Intune, Defender, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.
This role reports to the Director, Technology Group.
- Analyse, design, implement, and operationalize Microsoft platforms and tools to enable productivity, security, data protection and privacy within the organization
- Drive enterprise compliance based on industry best practices
- Lead projects on Microsoft technologies, including POC’s, pilots and live deployments
- Strong technical resource and a key participant in establishing a modern workplace practice
- Deliver and maintain a modern provisioned, managed, and secured user experience
- Administration of the M365 environment and its capabilities
- Keep track of Microsoft product roadmaps and emerging technologies and drive enterprise adoption
- Research and understand modern workplace technologies and how they impact the employee experience, thereby enabling continuous improvement in productivity and security
- Deliver technical guidance to the team on escalated issues related to Microsoft technologies
- Support the team with answers to technical questions, describing best practices, and sharing knowledge with end-users and team members.
- Maintain knowledge library and provide training to the team
- Enable operational efficiency for all related tools and platforms
- Active participation in compliance and security improvement activities as necessary, including working closely with internal stakeholders to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Microsoft environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Must have at least eight years of experience working in the IT infrastructure domain
- Must have at least three years of working experience with Microsoft productivity platforms,
- End point management and Vulnerability management
- Must have hands on core experience with administration and support of M365 suite configurations and policies
- Certifications on related Microsoft modern workplace technologies
- Subject matter expert and working knowledge of Microsoft modern workplace technologies
- Sound knowledge and experience of design, implementation and operationalization of Microsoft technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft licensing
- Knowledgeable on Azure cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Demonstrable ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem solving techniques
- Skills to manage multiple priorities, objectives, and deadlines
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills, coupled with a customer service focus
What's in it for you?
If you work with us, we expect you’ll show the spirit, drive, and intellect that makes you great. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive remuneration and benefits, and excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please apply.
Zafin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.