Lead Consultant, Business & Integration Services
Founded in 2002, Zafin offers a SaaS product and pricing platform that simplifies core modernization for top banks worldwide. Our platform enables business users to work collaboratively to design and manage pricing, products, and packages, while technologists streamline core banking systems.
Zafin is backed by significant financial partners committed to accelerating the company’s growth and fuelling our continued innovation. Our clients benefit from our 60 ecosystem partners and over 500 talented employees spread across 13 global offices. Zafin is proud to be recognized as a top employer and certified Great Place to Work® in Canada, UK and India.
Zafin is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices and customers around the globe including ING, CIBC, HSBC, Wells Fargo, PNC, and ANZ.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
What is the opportunity?
- Strong ability to articulate key functional capabilities of SaaS solution suite
- Lead in fit-gap analysis exercise to assess business requirements and align them with out of the box capabilities and work closely with cross-functional teams to determine action plan to address gaps
- Establish user stories and backlog items, and prepare test specifications utilizing agile methodology
- Prepare key implementation deliverables business requirements documentation, functional
specification document and test strategy document
- Organize and execute functional tests as well as integration tests within and across functional areas
- Articulate the solution as part of the enterprise from a business perspective
- Participate in assigned projects and communicate progress and challenges effectively.
- Mentor and Train the Team
- Work collaboratively among geographically distributed development and support teams with limited supervision. Some infrequent travel may be required to other office locations if necessary
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance, engineering, science or equivalent experience
- 4 - 6 years of Business consultation, preferably on Banking or any other financial domain
- Strong knowledge in SDLC methodology especially Agile
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to make independent judgements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail