Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Your career is an investment that grows over time!
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by reimagining what it means to manage your money. Using smart technology, we take financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and make them transparent and low-cost for everyone. We’re the largest fintech company in Canada, with over 3 million users who trust us with more than $30 billion in assets.
Our teams ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas. We're looking for talented people who keep it simple and value collaboration and humility as we continue to create inclusive and high-performing teams where people can be inspired to do their best work.
About the People Team
Our People Operations team is growing our team to help operationalize and scale the People function at Wealthsimple! Together, we will work to advance multiple exciting projects while providing functional support across the business. The HR Technology team has brought the organization to new heights with the implementation of Workday! We are just getting started in our Workday journey and are looking for you to make a big impact on this team!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Technology Partner — Effectively partner with People Operations and other business leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead system enhancement opportunities, gather requirements, design, configure and test system solutions to improve the employee experience
- Systems Integrations — Be involved in systems integration design and builds, identifying issues/risks, and monitoring/maintenance
- Systems Advisor — Act as a Workday SME by understanding system implications, identifying gaps/opportunities and recommending system solutions for adoption
- Systems Upgrades — Lead the biannual R1 and R2 Workday system releases including testing, adoption of functionality, and impact analysis
- Data Reporting & Analysis — Develop and maintain simple to complex reports utilizing Workday and additional data sources to deliver clear, insightful reports and dashboards
- Serve as a solution domain expert, supporting the discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing and post-implementation of HR system enhancements
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on Workday configuration experience across one or more domains (i.e HCM Core, Compensation, Payroll/Absence, Benefits and Talent)
- Knowledge and exposure to Workday reports including building, maintaining, and rolling out to end users
- Understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working with data and savvy in Excel
- Comfortable working within a fast paced and high growth environment, and excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the People Operations/HR function
- Comfortable navigating the grey and being resourceful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills — you’re organized and great at ensuring everyone’s on the same page
- Takes initiative - being proactive, having a strong personal accountability for high quality work, and a continuous improvement mindset
- A candidate with a desire for on-going learning, innovation and developing skills in new areas
🤑 Competitive Salary with top-tier health benefits and life insurance
📈 Retirement savings matching plan using Wealthsimple Work
🌴 20 vacation days per year and unlimited sick and mental health days
📚 Up to $1500 per year towards wellness and professional development budgets respectively
🛫 90 days away program: Employees can work internationally in eligible countries for up to 90 days per calendar year
🌎 A wide variety of peer and company-led Employee Resource Groups (ie. Rainbow, Women of Wealthsimple, Black @ WS)
💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
We’re a remote-first team, with over 1000 employees coast to coast in North America. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know, and we will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. We are continuously working to improve our accessibility practices and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can better accommodate candidates with accessibility needs.