VP, Integrated Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Your career is an investment that grows over time!
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by reimagining what it means to manage your money. Using smart technology, we take financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and make them transparent and low-cost for everyone. We’re the largest fintech company in Canada, with over 3 million users who trust us with more than $20 billion in assets.
Our teams ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas. We're looking for talented people who keep it simple and value collaboration and humility as we continue to create inclusive and high-performing teams where people can be inspired to do their best work.
About the Role
The VP of Integrated Marketing is a new position on our Marketing Senior Leadership team that will report into our CMO, Rubina Singh.
We’re looking for a data driven, brand marketing leader who will build integrated strategies, programs and multi-channel brand campaigns that strengthen our brand positioning across the full customer journey.
This is a unique opportunity to join a brand focused high growth startup with ambitious plans to build big brand campaigns that tell our story at a broad scale.
- Building and leading the Integrated Marketing function at Wealthsimple
- Aligning marketing efforts with broader business objectives - seeing the full picture of the customer journey and bringing all of the pieces together to tell the same story
- Driving strategy and execution for brand awareness campaigns and content programs across all digital and offline channels
- Partnering closely with Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative leaders to ensure success of integrated campaigns
- Managing and developing a high performing team of 4 - including roles across brand marketing, content marketing, project management and brand strategy
Skills and Experience You Bring
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in marketing with a deep expertise in one marketing function and broad expertise across at least two (e.g. Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Minimum 3+ years of senior marketing leadership experience working in house with a consumer brand
- Experience building, executing and measuring data-driven marketing programs across online and traditional channels
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, strategies and tactics across various channels
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills cross functionally
- Entrepreneurial leader who performs in a lean, fast-paced environment (builder-maker mentality)
- Thrives in collaborative, cross-functional organizations with strong ability to influence
- Experience leading, building, coaching and empowering strong leaders and teams
- Passion and interest in fintech is a must
Nice to Haves
- Working experience in the fintech industry.
- Agency experience in media planning and/or brand strategy
🤑 Competitive Salary with top-tier health benefits and life insurance
📈 Retirement savings matching plan using Wealthsimple Work
🌴 20 vacation days per year and unlimited sick and mental health days
📚 Up to $1500 per year towards wellness and professional development budgets respectively
🛫 90 days away program: Employees can work internationally in eligible countries for up to 90 days per calendar year
🌎 A wide variety of peer and company-led Employee Resource Groups (ie. Rainbow, Women of Wealthsimple, Black @ WS)
💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
We’re a remote-first team, with over 1000 employees coast to coast in North America. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know, and we will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. We are continuously working to improve our accessibility practices and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can better accommodate candidates with accessibility needs.