Executive Assistant, Bilingual Korean-English
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
As the global leader and pioneer of the mobile webcomic format, WEBTOON has revolutionized the comics industry for comic fans and creators. Today, a diverse new generation of international comic artists have found a home on WEBTOON, where the company’s storytelling technology allows anyone to become a creator and build a global audience for their stories.
With a massive catalog of incredible digital comics from rising stars on WEBTOON CANVAS platform, and a growing roster of superstar WEBTOON Originals creators, there’s something for every type of comic fan on WEBTOON. With an average of 89+ million monthly active users, and WEBTOON adaptations on Netflix, HBO Max, and other screens around the world, WEBTOON’s passionate fandoms are the new face of pop culture. The company has worked with DC Comics, Marvel Entertainment, HYBE, and many more of the world’s biggest entertainment brands.
We’re looking for a bright, highly organized, and self-motivated individual to provide executive support and manage office operations. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining the efficiency and productivity of our workplace while providing essential support to our executives. Your responsibilities will encompass a variety of administrative, organizational, and communication tasks to facilitate the seamless functioning of our team. The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, and adept at handling a wide range of tasks to ensure smooth operations and support for our executives and office environment.
**This is an hybrid opportunity to work from our Los Angeles headquarters office.**
- Provide administrative support to three to four Executives, including calendar management, booking internal/external meetings, and organizing all related logistics including travel arrangements and managing expenses
- Act as a liaison between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders, managing emails, calls, and correspondence on behalf of executives
- Schedule and coordinate board meetings and off-site leadership team meetings as necessary
- Prepare materials and notes for key meetings, facilitating efficient cross-org communication
- Provide executive administrative support on key tracking, reporting and communication tasks for/by the leadership team
- Attend and take notes during meetings and circulate them to relevant team members in a timely manner
- Perform research and information gathering
- Provide support and perform other tasks in support of your Executive
- Approaching every interaction, challenge and proposed solution with an inclusive mindset
- Experience providing administrative support in a corporate environment
- Strong fluency in English and Korean; must have both business and conversational proficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized, capable of multitasking and prioritizing across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information responsibly
- The ability to anticipate, exercise initiative, troubleshoot, and solve problems on the fly
- High energy, friendly, professional demeanor, with a strong desire to help and support others
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career development; we believe in mentorship and investing in your learning, supporting you to achieve your goals
- Health benefits, including vision and dental!
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave Top-up
- 401K Contributions
- Commuter Benefits
- Global WEBTOON and LINE FRIENDS discount program
- Winter break shutdown and a whole lot more!
WEBTOON is owned by South Korea’s internet conglomerate Naver. In 2021, Naver acquired webnovel app Wattpad. The move aligned WEBTOON, the world’s largest digital comics platform, with Wattpad, the world’s leading webnovel platform. Together, these storytelling technology platforms reach a combined audience of 166 million people around the world.
Join us and work with some of the biggest artists, IP, and fandoms in comics!