Influencer Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
As the global leader and pioneer of the mobile webcomic format, WEBTOON has revolutionized the comics industry for comic fans and creators. Today, a diverse new generation of international comic artists have found a home on WEBTOON, where the company’s storytelling technology allows anyone to become a creator and build a global audience for their stories.
With a massive catalog of incredible digital comics from rising stars on WEBTOON CANVAS platform, and a growing roster of superstar WEBTOON Originals creators, there’s something for every type of comic fan on WEBTOON. With an average of 89+ million monthly active users, and WEBTOON adaptations on Netflix, HBO Max, and other screens around the world, WEBTOON’s passionate fandoms are the new face of pop culture. The company has worked with DC Comics, Marvel Entertainment, HYBE, and many more of the world’s biggest entertainment brands.
We’re looking for a socially savvy influencer marketing associate who understands how to ideate and implement trending influencer campaigns to connect the WEBTOON brand with Gen-Z audiences. You will work with external talent and internal stakeholders across Marketing, Digital and Partnerships, Creative, and Content.
What You Will Do
- Ideate influencer campaigns that engage and convert priority target audiences
- Research, outreach, and onboard influencer partners on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram
- Negotiate with Talent or management to maximize return on investment
- Optimize TikTok Spark Ad campaigns for traffic and video views with influencer content
- Analyze influencer content performance to report improvements for influencer and brand channels
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- You must have 6 months-1 year of experience implementing influencer campaigns —bonus if you have experience working with clients in entertainment
- You must have experience researching and coordinating with influencers based on marketing objectives and social media metrics
- You must be knowledgeable about social media platforms from the brand perspective, including (but not limited to) TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram
- You must have experience analyzing social media insights to optimize organic content for reach and meaningful engagements
- You thrive on entertaining, trending video content that creatively resonates with GenZ audiences
- As a HUGE plus, you’re deeply engaged in WEBTOON and entertainment, staying on top of the latest news and trends within the community.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate the WEBTOON brand to external partners
- You can work in a fast-paced startup environment and execute multiple projects with enthusiasm and attention to detail
WEBTOON is owned by South Korea’s internet conglomerate Naver. In 2021, Naver acquired webnovel app Wattpad. The move aligned WEBTOON, the world’s largest digital comics platform, with Wattpad, the world’s leading webnovel platform. Together, these storytelling technology platforms reach a combined audience of 166 million people around the world.
Join us and work with some of the biggest artists, IP, and fandoms in comics!