Social Media & Influencer Content Coordinator (Contract)
Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
As the global leader and pioneer of the mobile webcomic format, WEBTOON has revolutionized the comics industry for comic fans and creators. Today, a diverse new generation of international comic artists have found a home on WEBTOON, where the company’s storytelling technology allows anyone to become a creator and build a global audience for their stories.
With a massive catalog of incredible digital comics from rising stars on WEBTOON CANVAS platform, and a growing roster of superstar WEBTOON Originals creators, there’s something for every type of comic fan on WEBTOON. With an average of 89+ million monthly active users, and WEBTOON adaptations on Netflix, HBO Max, and other screens around the world, WEBTOON’s passionate fandoms are the new face of pop culture. The company has worked with DC Comics, Marvel Entertainment, HYBE, and many more of the world’s biggest entertainment brands.
We’re looking for a socially savvy content coordinator who understands how to connect the WEBTOON brand with Millennial and Gen-Z audiences. You will work with external talent and internal stakeholders across Marketing, Digital and Partnerships, Creative, and Content.
**This is a 6-month contract position**
What You'll Do
- Assist social media team with YouTube, Instagram and TikTok content posted on official brand and influencer channels
- Coordinate with influencers to produce content optimized for official brand channels
- Research and identify social media trends to integrate with WEBTOON content that will appeal to target audiences
- Assess data reports and learnings to improve channel and content performance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are
- You must have 6 months-1 year of experience ideating viral social media content —bonus if you have experience working with clients in entertainment
- You thrive on entertaining, trending video content that resonates with GenZ audiences
- You must be knowledgeable about social media platforms from the brand perspective, including (but not limited to) YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
- You can work in a fast-paced startup environment and execute multiple projects with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Bonus if you have basic video editing and graphic design experience
- As a HUGE plus, you’re deeply engaged in WEBTOON and entertainment, staying on top of the latest news and trends within the community.
WEBTOON is owned by South Korea’s internet conglomerate Naver. In 2021, Naver acquired webnovel app Wattpad. The move aligned WEBTOON, the world’s largest digital comics platform, with Wattpad, the world’s leading webnovel platform. Together, these storytelling technology platforms reach a combined audience of 166 million people around the world.
Join us and work with some of the biggest artists, IP, and fandoms in comics!