Strategic Account Manager
Maplesoft is a leading provider of high-performance software tools for engineering, science, and mathematics. We provide advanced tools and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering, helping organizations maximize the power of their engineering knowledge so they can complete their projects quickly and successfully.
The Maplesoft product suite of engineering software includes MapleSim: the advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool, Maple Flow: a mathematics tool that makes it easy for engineers to brainstorm, develop, and document their design calculations.
Maplesoft products and services are used in machine design, robotics, aerospace, automotive, industrial automation, and many other fields where engineers face complex challenges. Key applications include the creation of digital twins, dynamic analysis of mechanisms, battery systems and heat transfer modeling.
We are seeking a high energy, experienced Strategic Account Manager to build and foster long-term strategic relationships, selling Maplesoft’s engineering software products across North America.
- Gain access and build relationships decision makers in target companies.
- Build and execute sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Maplesoft’s engineering solutions products and increase sales pipeline.
- Proactively engage in the engineering industry in order to identify prospects and nurture long term business relationships.
- Educate industry leaders about Maplesoft’s engineering solutions and product offerings, aligning our solutions to their critical needs and challenges.
- Understand what motivates customers to buy and what drives the industry to grow and tap into those needs in an effective way.
- Develop a robust qualified pipeline and manage strategic and customer-centric account planning and forecasting.
- Manage and prioritize all aspects of territory management for quota attainment; manage pipeline and ensure all revenue-process activities are performed to meet pipeline objectives.
- Understand and be able to talk about Maplesoft’s solutions and competitive differentiation in specific business lines. Maintain knowledge on new solutions and updated value propositions.
- Post-secondary education in a Business or Engineering related field, or equivalent working experience.
- Experience selling engineering software products.
- Ability to conduct proactive outreach within assigned territory and business lines.
- Demonstrate successful methodology to prospect and build effective pipelines.
- Solutions-oriented and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability and eagerness to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Ability to travel within North America, as needed.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Maplesoft is committed to integration and equal opportunity. Accommodation throughout the recruitment process is available upon request.