Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Waabi, founded by AI pioneer and visionary Raquel Urtasun, is an AI company building the next generation of self-driving technology. With a world class team and an innovative approach that unleashes the power of AI to “drive” safely in the real world, Waabi is bringing the promise of self-driving closer to commercialization than ever before. Waabi is backed by best-in-class investors across the technology, logistics and the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
With offices in Toronto and San Francisco, Waabi is growing quickly and looking for diverse, innovative and collaborative candidates who want to impact the world in a positive way.
To learn more visit: www.waabi.ai
- Partner, collaborate and act as liaison for the leader you support.
- Assist in the prioritization of complex and dynamic calendars by proactively understanding requirements and setting, monitoring, and managing clear meeting agendas.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks and provide professional support to two or more senior leaders.
- Arrange travel schedules, booking travel, managing reservations, and handling expenses.
- Perform daily site walk throughs to inspect our Toronto facility for safety and maintenance issues.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships as they relate to the facility.
- Monitor day to day maintenance and troubleshooting of the site; coordinating with contractors as needed along with managing and resolving service requests.
- Assist in swag inventory, ordering, design, and distribution.
- Ensure the smooth operation of our daily catering offering.
- Collaborate with the facilities manager to manage budgets effectively.
- Cultivate and evolve Waabi’s culture by coordinating engaging events and celebrating essential team moments and milestones.
- 5-7+ years of administrative experience in a fast paced, high growth environment supporting C-Suite.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to competing demands and able to balance setting boundaries for leads with being appreciative to the needs of your organization.
- Exceptional judgment and active foresight.
- Excellent calendar management and organization skills with experience using several systems/platforms to streamline meetings, team calendars, spreadsheets, presentations, onboarding and slack channels.
- Ability to adapt in a fairly dynamic business environment, collaborate, and calmly handle stressful circumstances.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Flexibility to perform job duties outside of normal business hours.
- Open-minded and collaborative team player with the willingness to help others.
- Experience and excitement in supporting a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Passionate about being part of an organization solving self-driving technologies.
Waabi provides a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation and equity awards.
- Health and Wellness benefits encompassing Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Flexible hours and Work from Home support.
- Daily drinks, snacks and catered meals (when in office).
- Regularly scheduled team building activities and social events both on-site, off-site & virtually.
- World-class facility that includes a gym, games room (ping pong table, video game consoles, board games,etc), multiple collaborative working spaces and a gorgeous patio!(when in office).
- As we grow, this list continues to evolve!
Waabi is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a supportive, inclusive, and accessible environment for all employees. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know.