Account Executives (US East)
Who we are
Vitruvi Software is growing! With hundreds of billions of dollars being spent building fiber networks to support the explosion of broadband demands and connected devices—iOT, 5G, smart cities and smart grid, our addressable market is significant. We are transforming the telecom (wireless and wireline) telecom industry through our cloud-based construction management platform.
Our target customers have a need (knowingly and some unknowingly) to partner with Vitruvi to manage these complex projects. By fully integrating the entire construction ecosystem on a modern cloud-based GIS platform, our clients can deploy networks at a lower cost, on a more predictable schedule, and with decreased requirements for working capital. We truly are “Powering the build-out of a connected world”.
About this position
Brace yourself, in this role you will be stretched, challenged, pushed, and grown. Vitruvi is a disruptive solution, and our customers are often late adopters when it comes to technology. Experience in knowing all aspects of our customers’ telecom deployments is the key pathway to map a way forward for a Vitruvi adoption.
You are a motivated individual with a strategic and growth mindset looking to expand or transition your career towards a technology focused industry. A team player with high energy who is passionate about new technology. You like building a strategic plan and owning the plan. You are ferociously curious and are a strong communicator with experience in enterprise SaaS sales. Those around you might say you have hustle and don’t hesitate to start things all on your own.
You have a desire to get to the root of problems and transform organizations through new technology and mapping the technology to business value. You will use these skills to make a positive first impression on us, your colleagues and those you meet for the first time. LinkedIn is the first app you look at when you wake up and networking is always front-of-mind. Your engaging communication skills will help you connect with customers, run proper discovery to properly pitch Vitruvi’s value, and move deals through your sales pipeline.
● Support our culture and align with Vitruvi’s values.
● Work closely with the SVP Sales and Sales Development Team to create, prioritize, and execute strategic target account plans.
● Find a way to get to the influencers. Networking and finding a path and earning the right to pitch very busy leaders.
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Vitruvi pipeline.
● Utilize your active listening to understand and uncover the many business problems that exist with our customers and effectively communicate how Vitruvi can solve them.
● Consistently achieve quota to ensure segmentation revenue and growth objectives.
● Use and maintain CRM (Hubspot) according to Vitruvi’s attention to detail.
● You must have had prior success selling enterprise SaaS. Yes we will ask you about your success.
● 5+ years’ experience consulting or selling enterprise software solutions, B2b applications, ERP, EAM, Project Management preferred.
● Utility construction and project management industry experience a strong benefit. Have you lived or experienced the problem that Vitruvi is solving?
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Work out of our new Denver HQ location.
What we offer
● An opportunity to contribute to a leading-edge company that is disrupting the least digitized industry on the planet with our utility construction management platform.
- The chance to make an impact on the way our technology is being developed and going to market.
- A vibrant, dynamic and fast-paced work environment, where you will be able to grow as we grow.
- Collaborative and inspiring teams.
- Work in a Values-Based culture that places Trustworthiness and People at the forefront of everything we say & do, built on the philosophy of Servant Leadership.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Fun work environment where we celebrate our successes!