Field Marketing Manager - Central time zone
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager is a full-funnel revenue marketer and brand advocate with a passion for delighting prospects and customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey by creating programs that help audiences see and desire a new path to success. She/he/they is/are a team player with proven success collaborating with enterprise and small medium sales and cross-functional marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated account-based marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and self-driven creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at event planning, content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing programs to reach and appeal to specific personas, audience and regional segments.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining, innovating, piloting and executing an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROMI for the region
- Partnering with regional sales directors, account executives, and business development reps to define, evolve and communicate marketing plans as market dynamics evolve to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies with regional account plans
- Be accountable for making a business impact by planning and executing a variety of account-based marketing programs that build new business pipeline and support deal velocity and progression (may include online and offline campaigns, events, digital campaigns, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, etc.
- Planning and executing proprietary and third-party in person and virtual events for the owned territory as well as digital campaigns to activate and progress business opportunities.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify market segments and develop marketing programs that deliver success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey – and to share best practices
- Forecasting and managing assigned budget and select and manage external vendors and agencies
- Regularly monitoring, tracking performance of marketing activities programs and mix
- Analyzing, reporting and presenting on campaign and KPI performance, regional success, deliverables and programs
- Performing other duties as required
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years B2B field marketing experience in SaaS, application marketing, enterprise software marketing to HR or other lines of business is a plus
- You are an agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with crafting and executing simultaneous marketing campaigns with a strong focus on regional events and account-based marketing tactics.
- Proficient in marketing automation (Marketo), sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com), and DemandBase(or similar)
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- This role will be responsible for travel 25% of the time (when it is safe to do so)
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in the USA is $90,000 - $135,000 / year + bonus
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Instagram - @visierlife
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here