Head of Information Technology
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
This is a pivotal role that will be responsible for assisting the CFO in aligning IT with business initiatives, overseeing and coordinating multiple projects to implement or enhance IT operations, and leading a diverse team of professionals to support our goals.
The ideal candidate will focus on managing internal IT operations and providing IT services to customers beyond our product line while fostering strong relationships across the organization. You’ll guide and work with the IT Applications Manager to formulate a long-term plan for the company's tech stack and operational ecosystem.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Yaletown, Vancouver, a block away from the Canada Line. Visier has a flexible hybrid work model with three days in-office and two days working from home.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage a high-performing IT team and provide great customer experience to internal stakeholders across the company
- Work with business stakeholders to successfully manage and grow customer and prospect facing IT services
- Work closely with the Information Security and R&D teams to align and improve upon technology strategies and cybersecurity measures
- Manage Visier’s IT, including core infrastructure, cloud services and desktop support
- Effectively communicate IT recommendations and KPIs to the leadership team
- Manage a budget and lead negotiations with vendors
- Managing and executing various projects, such as technology expenditures
- Direct workload, perform resource allocation, measure results and writing regular status reports
- Enhance a knowledge base system for IT procedures and documentation
- Liaise with various stakeholders internally and build strong trusted relationships with business partners to ensure the team’s operational efficiency
What you'll bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Extensive experience leading a high-performance technology team
- Experience with successfully managing internal and customer facing IT services
- A Project Manager, you have the ability to translate strategy into successful execution
- You have previously owned IT strategy and budget and can demonstrate experience in developing and executing it in a software/high-tech company during a high-growth stage
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment between IT and business objectives
- A highly effective communicator, you are practiced in providing well-thought-out assessments and recommendations to the executive team, including best practices and emerging technology trends
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here