Sr. Partner Success Manager (Embedded Analytics / GTM)
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Visier Embedded Analytics helps software companies win by embedding our people analytics technology into their product, allowing them to go to market quickly with a new offering that drives critical insights for their customers and accelerates revenue. More information on Visier Embedded Analytics is available at www.visier.com/embedded
In this new position, you will own, manage, and lead the principal relationships with a portfolio of software partners, working with them to grow our shared businesses!
What you'll be doing...
- Lead interactions with partner’ Go-To-Market teams from contract signature, partner launches and throughout the customer lifecycle to make Visier a cornerstone of partners’ Go-To-Market activities.
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to grow mutual revenue and deliver value to our partners, working with Visier Account Executives to finalize new growth opportunities.
- Drive a relentless focus on partner satisfaction, including defining success measures as prioritized by the Partner and Visier, such as adoption, new customer acquisitions.
- Schedule and lead Quarterly Business Reviews with each Partner, gaining valuable insight into the Partner business models, activities and strategic directions.
- Accurately forecast 12 month rolling royalty revenue and secure renewals.
- Focus on planning and preparing by utilizing effective research and stakeholder management techniques to identify Customer’s strategic priorities and align Visier value.
- Use excellent listening skills and refined business acumen to learn and understand the unique business challenges your portfolio of partners face, and develop influential business cases and tailored solutions to address them
- Boldly address financial and budgetary blockers with prospects whenever needed - offer creative solutions and confidently challenge their current ways of thinking about budget and build/buy/partner considerations.
- Demonstrate learning agility to continuously improve as a Partner Success Manager, learn from and overcome objections, and discover new ways to secure new business.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Experience launching new B2B software products to market
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor your approach to a variety of technical and commercially-focused audiences
- The ability to demonstrate leadership without authority and become a trusted advisor to our software partners.
- A results-oriented mindset, necessary to help our software partners drive growth and win!
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a methodical approach to tackling the challenges faced by our partners.
- Experience launching OEM/white label software solutions is highly desirable
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in the Canada is $98k - $146k / year + bonus.
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here