Product Management Director
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Visier’s Embedded Analytics helps software companies (ISVs) win by embedding our people analytics and platform technology into their product, allowing them to go to market quickly with new analytics offerings that drives critical insights for their customers and accelerates their own revenue.
We are excited to be looking for a strong Product Manager to drive our fast-growing Visier Analytics Platform business. You will drive product strategy and roadmap for Visier’s Embedded Analytics products, which help tens of thousands of organizations make better, more impactful decisions. More information on Visier Embedded Analytics can be found at www.visier.com/embedded
What you'll be doing...
- Evaluate market trends in analytics and HCM technologies.
- Understand target market segments, applications, and use-cases.
- Define product requirements for Visier’s analytics platform and analytic applications licensed to Embedded (ISV) vendors.
- Work with multiple cross-functional product teams (internally and within our Embedded partners) in order to drive and build a compelling product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in order to develop SW features that are complementary to our solutions.
- Create joint value propositions, messaging and presentations that effectively communicate what a compelling “better together” story looks like
- Build strong relationships with our Embedded partners, sharing best practices and deployment techniques that drive adoption and value realization
- Actively engage on the product lifecycle from product definition to product release
- Conduct ongoing competitive data analysis and market validation activities.
- Ability to synthesize market data and customer requirements into a Product Requirement Document (PRD) and Business Case to bring innovative products to market and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with marketing to provide product positioning, messaging and contributions to collateral.
- Define and execute Embedded installed base migrations to new technologies and offerings.
- Participate in Embedded quarterly business reviews.
- Guide key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy (including route to market) across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
What you'll bring to the table...
- Extensive experience in end-to-end product management positions
- Leadership DNA, we want you to lead from the front in driving the success of our Embedded Analytics products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, necessary to collaborate with and influence stakeholders including engineering, support, business development and Sales/SE
- Extensive experience in enabling field in pre-sales engagements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- A passion for driving positive outcomes, for both our Embedded partners and their end customers
- Experience building products for Product Managers and Engineering.
- Experience building HCM, Analytics or Database related products is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent / MBA preferred
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in Canada is $116k-$174k / year + bonus
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here