Learning Experience Designer, Visier University (1 year Contract)
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
As a Learning Experience Designer on the Visier University team, you’ll design and develop exceptional analytics learning experiences to drive revenue and the adoption of our products. You’ll work cross-functionally to create customer-focused eLearning and instructor-led courses. You will drive the process and language standardization for our team. You’ll share your customer education knowledge and experience to improve the learning design and development practices.
This is your opportunity to make a difference, empower our customers, and help them make more objective decisions about people and careers.
What you'll be doing...
- Work with stakeholders, including customers, to define training requirements and performance goals
- Create learning experiences in different formats using AI tools
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and SMEs
- Review others’ content for clarity and provide feedback
- Update and maintain content at frequent intervals
- Define and write engaging and effective assessments
- Drive LxD best practices standardization
- Analyze and understand data to suggest improvements to the customer learning experience
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Leverage effective time management practices, such as time tracking and project plans
- Work with key stakeholders to build and maintain learning experiences for our customers, partners, and employees.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive continuous improvement within our technology, tools, processes, and our products
- Support key business initiatives as required
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years experience as a technical instructional designer or technical learning experience designer on a customer-facing team
- Saas industry experience
- Experience developing eLearning and instructor-led training
- Understanding of how to apply learning science and development best practices to customer education
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining customer-facing courses
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a fail-fast mentality
- Experience in customer education
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Proficiency with various authoring tools
- Natural communication skills with the ability to engage with varying groups
- Domain expertise in Business Analytics, or Workforce Analytics preferred
The base pay range for this position in Canada is $73,000 - 100,000 / year + bonus & benefits
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here